Random good picture Not show
2. It is time to gather in the harvest.
3. Gather around, friends, and hear the news!
4. The children gather round in a circle.
5. Gather round, friends, and hear the news!
6. Gather the men together and we'll start the march.
7. The campaign for reform should start to gather momentum in the new year.
8. Can you all gather round? I've got something to tell you.
9. I went to several libraries to gather information about the scheme.
10. These little animals gather nuts from the ground in the autumn.
11. Flowers are often fertilized by bees as they gather nectar.
12. Give me a moment to gather my notes together.
13. Our first task is to gather information.
14. You must gather your strength for the journey.
15. I gather you wanted to see me.
16. Harry loves his new job, I gather.
17. He paused to gather his breath.
18. I felt helpless,(sentencedict.com) but tried to gather my wits.
19. Gather round, children, and I'll tell you a story.
20. I gather his past life was not altogether savoury.
21. What did you gather from his letter?
22. You should gather up your courage first.
23. Support for European unity began to gather pace .
24. Scientists from all over the world gather here.
25. We must gather the people to our side.
26. I gather you want to see the director.
27. Gather up your muscles and jump.
28. As the weeks passed, Charlotte began to gather strength.
29. I gather that you disagree.
30. The farmers were racing against the rainy season, trying to gather in the summer crops.
More similar words: gathering, gate, allegation, obligation, investigate, investigator, investigation, father, math, baths, at hand, feather, death, leather, at heart, or rather, athlete, at home, beneath, athletic, bathroom, a thought, rather than, Catholic, sympathy, grandfather, breathing, out of breath, the death penalty, at home and abroad.