Synonym: one-year, yearbook, yearly. Similar words: annually, manual, insinuate, cannot, wanna, manner, cannot help, planner. Meaning: ['ænjʊəl] n. 1. a plant that completes its entire life cycle within the space of a year 2. a reference book that is published regularly once every year. adj. 1. occurring or payable every year 2. completing its life cycle within a year.
Random good picture Not show
1. The annual snowfall for this region is 30 centimetres.
2. This year's annual excursion will be to Lincoln.
3. The organization has a large annual budget.
4. The school trip has become an annual event.
5. Your birthday is an annual event.
6. They make an annual visit to.
7. The Association holds an annual reunion.
8. The value of annual imports rose rapidly.
9. The health club charges an annual membership fee .
10. Bamboo produces an annual crop of cane.
11. The annual rate of inflation fell.
12. How much annual leave do you get?
13. You will receive annual salary/pay increments every September.
14. The association is having its annual conference next week.
15. When they took up a collection for the annual dinner, he promised to pitch in.
16. In its annual report, UNICEF says at least 40,000 children die every day.
17. Annual consumption of wine has risen from five to eleven litres per head.
18. The annual arts festival is a monument to her vision and hard work.
19. The annual cost of income support to unmarried mothers amounted to £700 million in that year.
20. The illicit drugs industry has an annual turnover of some ￡200 bn.
21. A conservative estimate puts annual sales at around $100 million.
22. He was on his annual pilgrimage to Mecca when he fell ill.
23. All employees get an annual bonus before the summer holidays.
24. You are cordially invited to attend the annual parish meeting.
25. The annual seal hunt takes place on the pack ice off Greenland.
26. A new Danish expedition is again excavating the site in annual summer digs.
27. We enclose a form of proxy for use at the Annual General Meeting.
28. The latest figures show industrial production steaming ahead at an 8.8 per cent annual rate.
29. The actual estimate for extra staff and consequential costs such as accommodation was an annual ￡9.18m.
30. Once we got home, there was barely time to enjoy our presents. We had to go off to our grandparents' house for our annual Christmas dinner. As we drove down the highway through town, I noticed that the family was still there,(sentencedict.com) standing outside the closed gas station.
More similar words: annually, manual, insinuate, cannot, wanna, manner, cannot help, planner, channel, announce, planning, casual, ritual, sexual, actual, mutual, visual, anniversary, qualify, as usual, unusual, actually, sexually, virtual, announcement, casualty, gradually, virtually, mutualism, eventually.