Random good picture Not show
1. He arbitrates between investors and members of the association.
2. He ceased to be a member of the association.
3. The association meets four times a year.
4. He gained admission into the association.
5. Recently he enrolled in the Chinese Medical Association.
6. I benefited much from my association with his brother.
7. The Association holds an annual reunion.
8. The association is having its annual conference next week.
9. The sports association accepted the inevitability of a breakaway by the elite clubs.
10. The school was made famous by its association with Charles Dickens.
11. His English improved enormously because of his association with British people.
12. All members of the association adhere to a strict code of practice.
13. The British Medical Association is/are campaigning for a complete ban on tobacco advertising.
14. She held the presidency of the association for three years.
15. The association works to promote the status of retired people as useful members of the community.
16. The school is affiliated with a national association of driving schools.
17. The Association has put the event off until October.
18. The book was published in association with British Heritage.
19. He is chairman of the Parent Teacher Association.
20. He disaffiliated himself from any association with his family.
21. The Association provides information on affiliated clubs.
22. The association is under the auspices of Word Bank.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. The association is sending representatives to the conference.
24. The Football Association have had their say.
25. She became famous through her association with several poets.
26. I broke away from the association ten years ago.
27. His association with such criminals can only destroy him.
28. Our association with him goes back four years.
29. Who is eligible to apply for membership of the association?
30. They favour the self-regulation of the industry, and strict codes of conduct have already been issued by the Advertising Association.
More similar words: associate, associated, appreciation, renunciation, variation, radiation, negotiation, social, socially, social services, assumption, nation, operation, donation, national, relation, equation, location, zonation, education, formation, inflation, sensation, allegation, migration, violation, isolation, summation, situation, population.