Random good picture Not show
(1) Cookery Editor Moyra Fraser takes you behind the scenes.
(2) She's the editor of a popular women's magazine.
(3) He fired off an angry letter to the editor.
(4) My job's been downgraded to that of ordinary editor.
(5) He is the editor of a daily paper.
(6) The editor dummied up the editorial page.
(7) The editor overlooked a print error.
(8) The editor omitted the third paragraph from the article.
(9) The editor welcomes correspondence from readers on any subject.
(10) He has no plans to retire as editor of the magazine.
(11) The editor said a lot of readers would be incensed by my article on abortion.
(12) The editor of the newspaper was condemned as lacking integrity.
(13) The editor is short of contributions for the June issure.
(14) The editor asked him to write up last night's concert.
(15) She's the literary editor of the "Sunday Review".
(16) I've found a really good shareware text editor.
(17) The editor deleted the last paragraph .
(18) The chief editor decided to kill the advertising pages.
(19) I was promoted to editor and then editorial director.
(20) His story was spiked by the chief editor.
(21) textual emendations made by the editor.
(22) A good editor never once leaves a misprint uncorrected.
(23) The editor pared down an essay for publication.
(24) The editor expunged a passage from the book.
(25) He spent three months assiduously courting a newspaper editor.
(26) An editor does the cutting of film.
(27) We're losing a first-rate editor in Kathy.
(28) Key decisions are always taken by the editor.
(29) I am pleased to tell you that your application for the post of Assistant Editor has been successful.
(30) When she left college(sentencedict.com/editor.html), she got a job as an editor in a publishing company.
More similar words: edit, edition, on credit, monitor, visitor, expedition, competitor, territory, sit on, wait on, a bit of, a bit of a, chitosan, ubiquitous, media, erudite, meritocracy, medium, commodity, addition, validity, medical, predict, condition, tradition, in addition, additional, conditions, dedicate, traditional.