Synonym: clarify, display, illustrate, show. Similar words: demonstration, constraint, strategy, frustrate, strategic, illustrate, Democrat, monster. Meaning: ['demənstreɪt] v. 1. show or demonstrate something to an interested audience 2. establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment 3. provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes 4. march in protest; take part in a demonstration.
Random good picture Not show
1. How do you demonstrate that the earth is round?
2. How do you demonstrate that the pressure remains constant?
3. My assistant will now demonstrate the machine in action.
4. These results demonstrate convincingly that our campaign is working.
5. These figures clearly demonstrate the size of the economic problem facing the country.
6. Let me demonstrate to you some of the difficulties we are facing.
7. She felt increasingly frustrated by her inability to demonstrate her ideas.
8. You have to demonstrate that you are reliable.
9. Recent events demonstrate the need of change in policy.
10. We want to demonstrate our commitment to human rights.
11. We are defending the right to demonstrate.
12. These facts demonstrate the folly of the policy.
13. Let me demonstrate to you how this machine works.
14. You need to demonstrate more self-control.
15. These problems demonstrate the importance of strategic planning.
16. demonstrate what you mean by that?
17. Their objective was to demonstrate peacefully for civil rights.
18. Thousands have braved icy rain to demonstrate their support.
19. Thousands of people gathered to demonstrate against the new proposals.
20. The new manager obviously felt the need to demonstrate her authority.
21. This section will attempt to demonstrate how the Bank of England operates.
22. How can I demonstrate to you that my story is true?
23. The government now has an opportunity to demonstrate its commitment to reform.
24. You need to demonstrate to the examiners that you have more than a literal understanding of the text.
25. A style consultant will demonstrate how to dress to impress.
26. They are anxious to demonstrate to the voters that they have practical policies.
27. Hitchcock's films demonstrate that a British filmmaker could learn from Hollywood.
28. Can you demonstrate to our satisfaction that your story is true?
29. She drew a row of trees receding into the distance to demonstrate the laws of perspective.
30. An estimated 5(sentencedict.com/demonstrate.html)(sentencedict.com),000 people marched through the city to demonstrate against the factory closures.
More similar words: demonstration, constraint, strategy, frustrate, strategic, illustrate, Democrat, monster, democratic, construct, constructing, construction, frustration, administrator, administrative, administration, concentrate, lemon, demoralize, ceremony, demographic, non-stop, constant, instruct, constitute, strain, mainstream, instrument, instructor, instruction.