Random good picture Not show
1. Sunday is a regular holiday.
2. The restaurant has a large regular clientele.
3. He is one of the regular callers here.
4. We are in regular communication by letter.
5. The store has a lot of regular customers.
6. The store has a lot of regular.
7. They know me-I'm a regular customer.
8. The equipment sent out a regular high-pitched signal.
9. At your age, you should have regular check-ups.
10. He has a regular slot on the late-night programme.
11. The proportion of regular smokers increases with age.
12. We can't guarantee our workers' regular employment.
13. A light flashed at regular intervals.
14. There is a regular bus service to the airport.
15. The computer gave a regular bleep.
16. There are regular buses to the city centre.
17. There are regular train services to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
18. This company is our regular customer.
19. Regular exercise is good for the heart.
20. The special TV report disrupted regular programming.
21. Only 10% of American adults engage in regular exercise.
22. Regular exercise will improve blood circulation.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Regular exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle .
24. Regular exercise is good for your health.
25. It is important to carry out regular stock checks.
26. The equipment is checked on a regular basis.
27. She writes a regular column for a national newspaper.
28. I'm a regular listener to her show.
29. His breathing was deep and regular.
30. He's never been a regular churchgoer.
More similar words: regularly, at regular intervals, regulate, regulator, regulatory, regulation, triangular, secular, popularity, particular, spectacular, in particular, particularly, engulfed, region, regain, regime, formula, regional, register, pregnant, large, solar, pregnancy, as regards, regarding, flare up, collar, declare, salary.