Random good picture Not show
1. Workers'leaders have expressed their willingness to cooperate.
2. They cooperate in a peaceable spirit.
3. We have to cooperate with each other.
4. I earnestly advised him to cooperate.
5. If we all cooperate, we'll soon finish.
6. Let's all cooperate to get the work done quickly.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. He has said he will cooperate fully with the police enquiries.
8. The two universities are to cooperate in the development of a new industrial process.
9. We hope we can cooperate even more closely in the future.
10. Governments must cooperate if they are to fight/combat international terrorism.
11. The Russians have already indicated their willingness to cooperate.
12. Leopards cooperate with each other when hunting game.
13. The church seeks to cooperate closely with local schools.
14. Let's cooperate to get the work done quickly.
15. She stubbornly refused to cooperate.
16. He hesitated he would cooperate with the police.
17. During our meeting, he indicated his willingness to cooperate.
18. The two groups agreed to cooperate with each other.
19. Can you cooperate with us?
20. I hope you can cooperate on this matter.
21. If you refuse to cooperate with us, you will pay dearly for it.
22. Helen's refusal to cooperate put me in an impossible position .
23. I will advise my client to cooperate fully with the police.
24. Their refusal to cooperate is perfectly/completely understandable, considering the circumstances.
25. John couldn't get the guy to cooperate and so I had to call and chew him out.
26. He avowed that he would never cooperate with them again.
27. I find it very hard to dress my two-year-old when she refuses to cooperate.
28. The government issued a statement urging the public to cooperate in this inquiry.
29. He is the everyday down to earth kind of person, I like to cooperate with him.
30. He has been a marked man since he decided to cooperate with the police.
More similar words: cooperate with, cooperative, operate, operator, operating, operation, AND operation, moderate, desperate, generate, tolerate, inveterate, accelerate, desperately, deliberately, opera, coordinate, rate, refrigerator, consideration, generation gap, decorate, strategy, at any rate, accurate, frustrate, corporate, integrate, strategic, elaborate.