Random good picture Not show
1. The local provision of facilities is decidedly patchy.
2. Several firms are responsible for the provision of cleaning services.
3. The government is responsible for the provision of education for all the children.
4. Provision of shelter was their main concern.
5. The provision of specialist teachers is being increased.
6. The department is responsible for the provision of residential care services.
7. Farmers have been slow to make adequate provision for their retirement.
8. The government is responsible for the provision of health care.
9. This provision ensures to / for us a voice in the subject.
10. Local authority nursery provision covers only a tiny minority of working mothers.
11. There is no provision for anyone to sit down here.
12. The government is responsible for the provision of medical services.
13. Special provision should be made for children.
14. Little provision is made for working mothers by many large companies.
15. Of course there's provision in the plan for population increase.
16. The decision to make cuts in health care provision has been widely criticized.
17. Without the adequate provision of childcare, many women who wish to work are unable to do so.
18. The present law makes no provision for this.
19. The second prong of the strategy is the provision of basic social services for the poor.
20. It is important to make adequate provision for your retirement.
21. The agreement includes a provision for each side to check the other side's weapons.
22. He hasn't made any provision for his retirement yet.
23. Funds will be made available to ensure the provision of hospital services.
24. There is a lack of adequate provision for disabled students.
25. The plans for developing the area include provision for both water and field sports.
26. Learning is an ornament in prosperity, a refuge in adversity(sentence dictionary), and a provision in old age.
27. She has fought a one-woman campaign for ten years about the lack of childcare provision in the town.
28. In rural areas, the corollary of increased car ownership has been a rapid decline in the provision of public transport.
29. The project brings together expertise in teaching and library provision.
30. Mr King asked if it had ever occurred to her to make provision for her own pension.
More similar words: envision, division, provide, province, provided, provider, decision, profession, professional, visible, visitor, approve, provoke, improved, approval, approve of, promising, acquisition, version, tension, pension, session, mission, mansion, invasion, emission, extension, permission, recession, expansion.