Random good picture Not show
1. The local provision of facilities is decidedly patchy.
2. Provision of shelter was their main concern.
3. The provision of specialist teachers is being increased.
4. Several firms are responsible for the provision of cleaning services.
5. The government is responsible for the provision of education for all the children.
6. The department is responsible for the provision of residential care services.
7. Farmers have been slow to make adequate provision for their retirement.
8. The government is responsible for the provision of health care.
9. This provision ensures to / for us a voice in the subject.
10. Local authority nursery provision covers only a tiny minority of working mothers.
11. There is no provision for anyone to sit down here.
12. The government is responsible for the provision of medical services.
13. Special provision should be made for children.
14. The present law makes no provision for this.
15. They fell short of provision.
16. He hasn't made any provision for his retirement yet.
17. He made no provision against the unforeseen expenses.
18. It is an express provision.
19. Educational provision in the country is haphazard.
20. You should make provision for things going wrong.
21. Little provision is made for working mothers by many large companies.
22. Of course there's provision in the plan for population increase.
23. The decision to make cuts in health care provision has been widely criticized.
24. Without the adequate provision of childcare(sentence dictionary),[sentencedict.com] many women who wish to work are unable to do so.
25. The second prong of the strategy is the provision of basic social services for the poor.
26. It is important to make adequate provision for your retirement.
28. She has fought a one-woman campaign for ten years about the lack of childcare provision in the town.
29. In rural areas, the corollary of increased car ownership has been a rapid decline in the provision of public transport.
30. The project brings together expertise in teaching and library provision.
More similar words: envision, division, provide, province, provided, provider, decision, profession, professional, visible, visitor, approve, provoke, improved, approval, approve of, promising, acquisition, version, tension, pension, session, mission, mansion, invasion, emission, extension, permission, recession, expansion.