Random good picture Not show
3. Catholics go to confession to be purged of sin/purge their sin/purge their souls of sin.
4. They forced him to sign a confession.
5. I have a confession to make.
6. He made a false confession which he later retracted.
7. His confession was extracted under torture.
8. His confession was strong-armed by the police.
9. Sanchez's confession was read out to the court.
10. It's difficult to believe it's an honest confession after all her lies.
11. The suspect was flogged into confession.
12. The police elicited a confession from him.
13. Confession disburdened her mind of anxiety.
14. She felt cleansed of her sins after confession.
15. I've got a bit of a confession to make - I've lost that book you lent me.
16. I used to go to confession every Saturday as a child.
17. The police forced a confession out of him.
18. She made a false confession during the trial which she later retracted.
19. Her statement is tantamount to a confession of guilt.
20. Police finally dragged a confession out of him.
21. Her confession was no surprise to him[Sentencedict.com], - just the confirmation of a long-held suspicion.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. He signed the confession under duress .
23. Her confession was ruled inadmissible as evidence because it was given under pressure from the police.
24. After hours of questioning by police, she made a full confession.
25. The court heard that the six defendants had been coerced into making a confession.
26. The police had tried to intimidate him into signing a confession.
27. Police have not so far been able to extort a confession from the people accused of the bombing.
28. They convicted the wrong man on the basis of a signed confession with no corroborative evidence.
29. Collier claims the police forced him to sign a confession against his will.
30. I can't ask for help. It feels like a confession of failure.
More similar words: confess, profession, professional, congressional, session, recession, impression, depression, aggression, conference, mission, emission, admission, commission, permission, discussion, missionary, commissioner, transmission, confrontation, conclusion, conversion, confuse, confirm, infection, conflict, confront, confident, excessive, conflict with.