Random good picture Not show
3. They forced him to sign a confession.
4. I have a confession to make.
5. He made a false confession which he later retracted.
6. His confession was extracted under torture.
7. His confession was strong-armed by the police.
8. Sanchez's confession was read out to the court.
9. The suspect was flogged into confession.
10. The police elicited a confession from him.
11. Catholics go to confession to be purged of sin/purge their sin/purge their souls of sin.
12. I have a confession.
13. It's difficult to believe it's an honest confession after all her lies.
14. Confession disburdened her mind of anxiety.
15. She felt cleansed of her sins after confession.
16. The police forced a confession out of him.
17. Her statement is tantamount to a confession of guilt.
18. You must go to confession .
19. Police finally dragged a confession out of him.
20. He signed the confession under duress .
21. He made a full confession to the police.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. We dragged a confession out of him.
23. He was shocked into a confession of guilt.
24. Have you been to confession recently?
25. The priest heard his confession.
26. The prisoner claimed the police had fabricated his confession.
27. He made the confession while under detention.
28. After hours of questioning by police, she made a full confession.
29. The court heard that the six defendants had been coerced into making a confession.
30. The police had tried to intimidate him into signing a confession.
More similar words: confess, profession, professional, congressional, session, recession, impression, depression, aggression, conference, mission, emission, admission, commission, permission, discussion, missionary, commissioner, transmission, confrontation, conclusion, conversion, confuse, confirm, infection, conflict, confront, confident, excessive, conflict with.