Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary.|
- Similar sentences
- The only cure for vanity is laughter, and the only fault that is laughable is vanity.
- Superstition is the only religion of which base souls are capable of.
- Failure is not the only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others.
- Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money.
- One's past is what one is. It is the only way by which people should be judged.
- Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we ..
- The only cure for grief is action.
- Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing.
- Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to reme..
- Faith is the commitment of one's consciousness to beliefs for which one has no sensory evidence or ..
- The only way to truly know a person is to argue with them. For when the argue in full swing, they r..
- Man is the only creature that consumes without producing. He does not give milk, he does not lay eg..
- Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and ap..
- Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grow. A proud..
- The only thing worse than being sad is for others to know you are sad.