Random good picture Not show
(1) Something needs to be done to expedite the process.
(2) Exposure to the sun can accelerate the ageing process.
(3) We're in the process of selling our house.
(4) The rehearsal process also irked him increasingly.
(5) He regards the political process with disdain.
(6) Learning is a cumulative process.
(7) We are now in the process of...
(8) This process of centralization further weakens accountability.
(9) Collecting data is a painfully slow process.
(10) Unloading the cargo was a slow process.
(11) The process was distributed into four stages.
(12) We are in the process of reviewing your suggestion.
(13) The process has three distinct stages.
(14) Repetition can help the learning process.
(15) Photosynthesis is a highly complex process.
(16) The political process is at an impasse.
(17) This enables the healing process to continue uninterrupted.
(18) They were in the process of forming a plan.
(19) He wanted to use computers to automate the process.
(20) Her job is to superintend the production process.
(21) The mechanics of the process are quite complex.
(22) Losing weight is a slow(http://sentencedict.com), gradual process.
(23) Our former process was too costly.
(24) What follows is a brief summary of the process.
(25) The process results in a much fruitier wine.
(26) The whole process has now been greatly simplified.
(27) The writer described the creative process.
(28) There is an unconscious heeling process within the mind which mends up in spite of our desperate determination never to forget.
(29) This is a cheap and simple process. However there are dangers.
(30) The interplay between the new politics and the modern media will unbalance the political process and inhibit its workings.
More similar words: processor, processing, proceed, procedure, grocery, access, proclaim, recession, excessive, accessible, in excess of, successfully, profession, progressive, professional, rocket, ancestor, go to pieces, social services, pro, essay, mess, less, press, bless, vessel, Messrs, stress, assess, dress up.