Random good picture Not show
(1) I forget that you're just a false impression.
(2) She gives the impression of being very busy.
(3) Police have issued an artist's impression of her attacker.
(4) My first impression of him was favourable.
(5) She gained a highly favourable impression of the company.
(6) She made a favourable impression on his parents.
(7) She made a good impression on his mother.
(8) First impression of you is most lasting.
(9) He did an impression of a horse snorting.
(10) The village gives a good impression of what a medieval city would have looked like.
(11) She tried to create the impression of strong sunlight by stippling the canvas in yellow and white.
(12) I skimmed through it to get a general impression of the text.
(13) His heroic action has left a deep impression on people's minds.
(14) His untidy clothes give one a misguided impression of him.
(15) I did not get the impression that they were unhappy about the situation.
(16) The thief had left an impression of his foot in the garden.
(17) We were left with the impression that the contract was ours if we wanted it.
(18) My impression is that there are still a lot of problems.
(19) I didn't get much of an impression of the place because it was dark when we drove through it.
(20) His first speech as president made a strong impression on his audience.
(21) Her particular way of smiling left a good impression on me.
(22) His helpfulness today has made me revise my original opinion/impression of him.
(23) I get the impression that he is bored with his job.
(25) The secret of a good momory is attention, and attention to a subject depends upon our interest in it-- We rarely forget that which has made a deep impression on our minds.
(26) You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Sentencedict.com
(27) It's my first Grand Slam and I was hoping to make a good impression.
(28) My visit to India in 1986 left an indelible impression on me.
(29) I wanted to appear friendly and approachable but I think I gave the converse impression.
(30) Try and smile. You don't want to give people the wrong impression .
More similar words: impressive, depression, impress, aggression, congressional, session, comprehension, recession, profession, confession, professional, press, press for, depressed, mission, aggressive, emission, progressive, admission, permission, commission, commissioner, discussion, missionary, transmission, presentation, prescription, representation, prestidigitation, improved.