Random good picture Not show
1. Most reports are produced on a word processor.
2. The system came bundled with a word processor, spreadsheet and graphics program.
3. I can use a word processor but I don't understand its operation.
4. Having a word processor would be a help.
5. Use a processor to puree the apricots.
6. Which word processor do you have on your computer?
7. Work produced on a word processor tends to look more professional.
8. A food processor has a variety of uses in the kitchen.
9. I have my own word processor and printer at home, so that everything I need is on tap.
10. I left my word processor in her keeping when I went abroad.
11. This food processor has a special attachment for grinding coffee.
12. The Z8Q is an 8-bit processor with worldwide sales.
13. Microsoft releases GUI along with tip-top word processor.
14. The word processor automatically divides your text into pages.
15. Another advanced form of processor is hypertext.
16. It's not a computer -- it's a word processor.
17. A possible exception to this is the main processor.
18. Scoop flesh from potatoes into a food processor.
19. With suitable software you can use your PC as a word processor.
20. All our holiday chalets include a microwave and food processor for extra convenience.
21. There was a special stand in the shop where a demonstrator was showing how the food processor worked.
22. Put all the ingredients, including a pinch of salt,[sentencedict.com] into a food processor.
23. When cooked, drain off the juices and put the meat in a processor or mincer.
24. He would often be working away on his word processor late into the night.
25. I need to import data from the database into my word processor.
26. It is a good idea to blend it in a food processor as this lightens the mixture.
27. Blend the egg yolks(sentencedict.com), lemon juice and herbs in a food processor.
28. John and Liz shared the prize money between them John used his half to buy a word processor.
29. This leaflet will give you the essentials of how to use the word processor.
30. My thoughts flow more easily if I work on a word processor.
More similar words: process, processing, proceed, procedure, in excess of, grocery, access, proclaim, excessive, recession, accessible, successfully, regardless of, profession, progressive, professional, sorry, rocket, resort, sensor, absorb, sponsor, disorder, supervisor, all sorts of, pass out, pass on, cross out, ancestor, dissolve.