Random good picture Not show
1) The company deals in both hardware and software.
2) Father deals in hardware.
3) Hardware stores have sold out of water pumps and tarpaulins.
4) We deal in hardware but not software.
5) Much of our existing military hardware is obsolescent.
6) The components are readily available in hardware shops.
7) Our local hardware shop has shut down.
8) Hardware is the mechanical components of a computer.
9) He bought a pot and other hardware at the store.
10) He deals in hardware.
11) That family has carried on a hardware business for five generations.
12) It may be beyond the capability of the hardware to process the input.
13) This application runs on a wide variety of hardware platforms.
14) Any good hardware store will carry bolts like that.
15) Hardware design efforts were described in chapter 10.
16) They have been applied to evolving software, hardware designs, chemical structures, music,(http://sentencedict.com/hardware.html) pictures and video.
17) Designed for hardware implementation, its operation is relatively fast and works well for large bulk documents or encryption.
18) On weekends he took her to the hardware store, or over to the park or the bandstand.
19) Access to multimedia content depends on the hardware capabilities of the customer.
20) The cost of hardware is falling every week, until recently the modem itself could have cost over ￡400!
21) The machine allows multitasking without the need to buy extra hardware.
22) The laptop drawing tablet is a very useful piece of hardware.
23) Software packages may need complete rewrites to match new hardware.
24) We've been having some technical problems with the new hardware.
25) The term "machine" is used as a convenient shorthand for the total hardware and software system.
26) Over breakfast at my motel, I fell into conversation with the owner of a hardware shop.
27) The company offered customers a single computer solution, bundling together hardware and software.
28) Processing involves floating point calculations, and speed of processing is heavily dependent on hardware.
29) Starting at the software end of the project will help us to determine the hardware configuration best suited to the task.
30) The flocking rules were discovered by Craig Reynolds, a computer scientist working at Symbolics, a graphics hardware manufacturer.
More similar words: hard, award, toward, hardly any, afterward, put forward, bring forward, look forward to, upwardly mobile, hold water, accord with, war, warn, at war, warmth, warm up, a share, charm, shared, sharp, harsh, chart, Chart., shark, warehouse, warning, post-war, software, warrior, harrow.