Antonym: chemical, spiritual. Similar words: physically, physics, physician, hysterical, musical, basically, whimsical, classical. Meaning: ['fɪzɪkl] adj. 1. involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit 2. relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics 3. having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses 4. according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter) 5. characterized by energetic bodily activity 6. concerned with material things 7. impelled by physical force especially against resistance.
Random good picture Not show
1. He tends to avoid all physical contact.
2. She was in constant physical pain.
3. Psychological problems very often underlie apparently physical disorders.
4. Physical health is inextricably linked to mental health.
5. Schools should not mete out physical punishment to children.
6. Physical fitness is having a healthy body.
7. The attraction between them is physical.
8. Cut down your overall amount of physical activity.
9. Physical perfection in a human being is exceedingly rare.
10. Physical therapy alternates with chemical.
11. Any form of physical activity will invalidate the results.
12. Her spiritual beauty outshone her physical beauty.
13. His love for her was not just physical attraction.
14. His physical and mental health had got worse.
15. Disability is a physical limitation on your life.
16. Mental and physical deterioration both occur naturally with age.
17. The problem is purely physical,(Sentence dictionary) not mental.
18. We should prevent the occurrence of physical violence.
19. Muscles contract and relax during physical activity.
20. Her symptoms are more psychological than physical .
21. He had a physical strength that matched his outward appearance.
22. People experience differences in physical and mental capability depending on the time of day.
23. He tried to rejuvenate himself by performing physical exercises each day.
24. Running marathons requires a high level of physical fitness .
25. It's more than his physical stature that makes him remarkable.
26. John received constant physical and psychological abuse from his father.
27. The only physical risk I ran was being bowled over by one of the many joggers.
28. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
29. The referee stepped in because the game had started to get a bit physical.
30. The notion of abuse has wider connotations than the physical.
More similar words: physically, physics, physician, hysterical, musical, basically, whimsical, classical, medical, logical, radical, typical, ethical, typically, logically, clinical, chemical, critical, vertical, tropical, political, ironically, illogical, statically, practical, fanatical, technical, identical, historical, practically.