Random good picture Not show
1. The deep crevasse yawned at their feet.
2. A crevasse yawned at their feet.
3. The majority of crevasse deaths happen to those who travel across glaciers unroped.
4. He fell down a crevasse.
5. This crevasse alone has claimed 18 lives.
6. The decision, when it came, opened suddenly, a crevasse.
7. I see now that the devastating crevasse begun then would become unbreachable.
8. A crevasse yawned beneath their feet.
9. Below was a terrifyingly deep crevasse.
10. The mammoth fell into an ice crevasse.
11. The unfortunate hiker fell into a crevasse.
12. Coal rock is the muti - crevasse rock mass and its destruction forms are related with many factors.
13. National crevasse is the insurmountable barrier for terrorism crime in Russia.
14. By means of analyzing sub-sea crevasse channel depositional mechanism, we established 4 depositional models including fading model, branching model, extreme fan model and affluxion model.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
15. A climber uses a ladder to cross a crevasse at Everest's Khumbu Icefall, not far above base camp.
16. Measuring the crevasse, we found it was 120 metres deep.
17. The probability is that he fell into a crevasse shortly after leaving his tent, not long after pulling on his boots, making a final phone call home and stepping out into the cold.
18. As missile-vertical-launcher hatch and bomb crevasse in war vessel would weaken ship hull's torsional stiffness, it was full necessary to study naval vessel's torsional strength.
19. The crevasse is not serious and will not cause any damage after timely repair.
20. We're just looking down this incredible crevasse (sentencedict.com), down onto what I recognise as rubbish.
21. The abundant crevasse prove that fracture is the chief form of yielding.
22. She made a running dive to get across the crevasse.
23. As the sun shrank the ledge, he waited to plunge to his death into a crevasse.
24. The upper member of Guantao Formation consists mainly channel bar, point bar, arrested deposits on valley floor, natural levee, crevasse splay, alluvial lake and alluvial flat microfacies.
25. I am crossed gingerlily shed the brook with glacial classics, in jumping into crevasse next.
26. The branch fell from the tree; The unfortunate hiker fell into a crevasse.
27. Objective To study the feasibility of intraocular lens embedded in capsule crevasse and its significance of preventing after-cataract.
28. If you feel nothing but air underneath , you've hit a crevasse ( figure 2 ).
29. And how does this snow compare to the snow over the crevasse?
More similar words: devastating, prevail, vassal, prevarication, asset, assert, assess, assembly, assemble, passenger, assertive, assessment, sunglasses, embarrassed, vast, canvas, invasion, pervasive, evade, relevant, evaluate, elevator, grievance, irrelevant, evaluation, Rev., vessel, finesse, dessert, essence.