Random good picture Not show
1. First, you have to think logically about your fears.
2. He can logically infer that if the battery is dead then the horn will not sound.
3. The total amount can be deduced logically from the figures available.
4. He tried to think logically.
5. Judges must weigh the evidence logically and objectively.
6. Her ideas were clear and logically presented.
7. From that it followed logically that he would not be meeting Hildegarde.
8. There is no logically compelling argument to support their claims.
9. Lastly, the course trains students to think logically.
10. Logically, an autonomous house can not use mains electricity.
11. Inductive arguments are not logically valid arguments.
12. Logically, there are three possibilities which may counsel caution.
13. So many things that should logically be solved several rungs below finally come to him.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Meeting inside a model could logically connect communications protocols to the model itself rather than the cultural norms of a geographical area.
15. Many phrases that we feel could logically be broken up still carry hidden meanings that pass unnoticed until some one misuses them.
16. We have stretched points, legitimately and logically we trust, in other areas of the structure.
17. It is logically possible that any degree of perfection may come about.
18. Existential propositions are not really necessary - logically necessary - for a complete description of the world.
19. He or she is aware that logically derived conclusions have a validity independent of factual truth.
20. The material to be learned is logically structured to achieve the presented objectives.
21. It became logically possible for bureaucratic structures to perform all four input and all three output functions.
22. The child can think logically but can not apply logic to hypothetical and abstract problems.
23. Store accumulator n in store location X are logically sufficient.
24. This was the one possibility I hadn't taken into consideration, though logically I should have done.
25. My professional training has taught me to look at things logically.
26. To write a good essay you must first organize your ideas logically.
27. For a time her emotions stopped her thinking clearly until she forced herself to concentrate on the problem logically.
28. The concept of the rule of law is not logically compatible with that of parliamentary sovereignty.
29. Life on this turbulent, complex planet is no longer linear and sequential, one thing logically leading to another.
30. We have already seen that two sentences differing only in respect of cognitive synonyms occupying parallel syntactic positions are in general logically equivalent.
More similar words: logical, theological, ecological, biological, ideological, technological, psychological, terminological, strategically, typically, basically, physically, statically, ironically, practically, politically, historically, specifically, dramatically, economically, automatically, metaphorically, apologize, apologist, psychologist, radical, musical, ethical, medical, typical.