Random good picture Not show
1. The workers were strongly against the biennial election.
2. Digitalis is biennial; they should flower next year.
3. The biennial exercise involves more than 12, 000 Marines, sailors and airmen, 24 ships and dozens of aircraft.
4. Since 1982 biennial national surveys conducted by the Office of Population Censuses and Surveys have provided valuable information on adolescent smoking behaviour.
5. Some legislators set up housekeeping when the biennial gatherings began and played house for the six-month sessions.
6. A biennial budget providing for expenditure of US$180,000,000 was approved; many countries were in arrears with their contributions.
7. However, the biennial consideration of High Court Interlocutory fees produced an uprating of just under ten percent over two years.
8. This is the first of a series of biennial exhibitions which will include painting, sculpture, photography, installation and video.
9. Proceedings around the Biennial this year give a new prominence to performing arts.
10. You are well advised, when the Whitney Biennial comes along, to be sure to remember your reading glasses.
11. From convocation he obtained a biennial tenth conditional upon the clergy's exemption from any parliamentary tax.
12. These are among the many works in the Biennial that succeed.
13. Sow the biennial honesty-Lunaria annua-in situ to produce beautiful flowers next spring.
14. Grey biennial sticks,(sentencedict.com/biennial.html) and that Arendt profiling fracture.
15. Biennial herb, such as conventional and mint etc.
16. Shanghai Art Biennial Show, Shanghai Museum of Fine Art.
17. Biennial sessions used to be the rule in America.
18. That group also hold a biennial global conference.
19. Every union has its own annual or biennial meeting.
20. The fair is a biennial event in Changchun.
21. Parsnips and carrots are biennial plants often grown as annuals.
22. The Six eventually reached a compromise in November 1959, agreeing that the foreign ministers should meet regularly on a biennial basis.
23. Mr Sampson's report is the second of a new style of intermediate force inspections and falls between the biennial major inspections.
24. By the end of the year, it is ready to insert its new priorities into the biennial budget.
25. The unit was one of dozens participating in the Kernel Blitz 97 biennial war game at Camp Pendleton.
26. The money does not go to Brown, whose re- election in a safe Democratic district has been a biennial slam-dunk.
27. Gabbidon is calling for directors to support an annual or biennial conference for these women and staff.
28. Subject coverage of all volumes is very similar and publication is on an annual or biennial basis.
29. It may subsequently become a weak grower and a distinctly biennial cropper.
30. This year's curators understood that no matter what they named their edition, which is the 75th, everyone would still call it "the Whitney Biennial", so they went with the non-title, "2010".
More similar words: millennia, denial, colonial, even now, finnish, cunning, planning, Palestinian, megalomania, anniversary, at the beginning, at the beginning of, alien, friend, client, lenient, ancient, science, salient, patient, nutrient, incipient, patience, friendly, audience, recipient, boyfriend, experience, transient, efficient.