Random good picture Not show
1. The prisoners had been tortured and mutilated.
2. Her body had been mutilated beyond recognition.
3. Her arm was mutilated in the accident.
4. More than 30 horses have been mutilated in the last nine months.
5. He blanched at the sight of the mutilated corpse.
6. Brecht's verdict was that his screenplay had been mutilated.
7. The bodies were mutilated beyond recognition.
8. A lot of the bodies had been badly mutilated.
9. Intruders slashed and mutilated several paintings.
10. He tor-tured and mutilated six young men.
11. You've mutilated the story by making such big changes.
12. Self-hatred apparently drove her to mutilate her own face.
13. The body was too badly mutilated to be identified.
14. They have mutilated a beautiful film by making these changes.
15. The sculpture was badly mutilated in the late eighteenth century.
16. The pilot was mutilated in the plane crash and now has only one leg.
17. The mutilated bodies of seven men have been found beside a railway line.
18. A madman mutilated the painting by cutting holes in it.
19. The editor mutilated my text by removing whole paragraphs from it.
20. The third group includes patients who mutilate themselves, usually in the context of a serious psychiatric illness.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. First, the sisters mutilate their feet to make the slipper fit.
22. Added a new double - attack animation for Mutilate.
23. To mutilate or disfigure by battering, hacking, cutting, or tearing.
24. Do not incinerate or mutilate batteries, may burst or release toxic material.
25. Mutilate is being written to the combat log multiple times when used.
26. The Rogue ability Mutilate now does its appropriate damage based on talents.
27. Mutilate, Backstab, Garrote and Ambush can no longer be dodged.
28. The invaders cut off their prisoners' arms and legs and threw their mutilated bodies into the ditch.
29. The conditions for economic and cultural development are such that we no longer need to mutilate ourselves in any way.
30. I wish that those who are troubling you would even mutilate themselves.
More similar words: utilize, utility, volatile, late, plate, slate, later, relate, latent, lately, emulate, related, prelate, isolate, violate, desolate, percolate, isolated, regulate, stimulate, ejaculate, translate, coagulate, circulate, insulated, chocolate, calculate, speculate, accumulate, articulate.