Synonym: furious, grayish, pale. Similar words: divide, undivided, oblivious, individual, the cost of living, video, live, alive. Meaning: ['lɪvɪd] adj. 1. anemic looking from illness or emotion 2. (of a light) imparting a deathlike luminosity 3. furiously angry 4. discolored by coagulation of blood beneath the skin.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was livid when he found out.
2. I am absolutely livid about it.
3. She was absolutely livid that he had lied.
4. He had a long livid scar across his cheek.
5. She is livid that I have invited Dick.
6. He'd be livid if he found out what you're doing.
7. It-girl Tamara Beckwith was livid at being turned away from the party.
8. The scarred side of his face was a livid red.
9. His livid eyes floated in the rearview mirror.
10. His face was livid and bloody.
11. His face was livid, and his hand had clapped to his sword.
12. For a second she stood alone, livid weals striping her from head to foot.
13. Mansell was livid and admitted he ran away from the scene of the accident to avoid being tempted into big trouble.
14. A livid bruise welled on her cheek where Matchsticks had struck her.
15. Partick was livid, but Jane squeezed his arm to silence him.
16. My father is quietly livid, staring down at his drink.
17. Saturday I woke up livid at six in the morning, brooding over Caroline.
18. Lumps of steak pie; livid red meat, clammy puff pastry.
19. I could see the great livid weals of scars running across the small of her back and down her mighty thighs.
20. I was so livid I just ripped up the letter.
21. Jane: No wonder you're livid.
22. Willful stupidity makes him absolutely livid.
23. They kept me waiting for half an hour — " annoyed " wasn't the word for it, I was livid!
24. This is all about maverick tendencies making themselves heard, about imaginations running wild - if not downright livid.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. They had sprouted from buried wood in the vegetable garden and sported livid blue-green, slimy caps.
26. Likewise John, the horror-story writer neighbour whose face is disfigured by a livid birthmark.
27. When the two sets of parents discovered the secret, they were livid.
28. Dozens of Glories were parked around the Monument, which was lit livid white by their blazing headlights.
29. I know I shouldn't have spoken to Suzanne like that, but I was absolutely livid.
30. Beyond the harbour low waves formed, their crests as livid as sapphires.
More similar words: divide, undivided, oblivious, individual, the cost of living, video, live, alive, liver, provide, evident, live out, lively, live on, provider, evidence, provided, deliver, provident, live with, live up to, delivery, civic, civil, divine, convivial, activity, division, activist, civilian.