Random good picture Not show
1. Their brief is to undertake outreach work aimed at young African Caribbeans on the estate.
2. An AIDS outreach program for prostitutes on the streets.
3. Like the other outreach workers Saturday, Harris earned the princely sum of $ 24 for her hours of outreach.
4. These changes reflect the impact of education and outreach programs, Adjorlolo-Johnson said.
5. Its outreach program is strictly volunteer.
6. Category three saw Jasper Sharpe outreach everyone to gain 127 points and he looks favourite for an overall winner.
7. The outreach services are free, Scholle says, funded by county and state coffers.
8. Between them they provide a mix of outreach and on-site services around the clock.
9. She and our outreach nurse call MotherRisk, a programme affiliated with our city's paediatric hospital.
10. Much of Sue's outreach work is within an education setting, developing drama, music and interpersonal skills.
11. The regents are also calling for greater outreach to increase the diversity of the pool of applicants applying to the system.
12. Few parishes have gay outreach programs, and Dignity operates almost exclusively out of Protestant sanctuaries.
13. The event served as the kick-off to a minority voter outreach program in San Mateo County.
14. We finished John's leadership training in September, with 4 weeks of outreach in Northern Ireland.
15. The design team has even included detailed information on conservation, opportunities for volunteers, and community and outreach initiatives.
16. Holy Trinity also sponsors ambitious programs in adult education, Jesuit spirituality and social outreach.
17. We spend 6 weeks working with local churches doing outreach, and then have one final week of school.
18. The nationwide initiative in evangelism, another of his personally inspired outreach projects, showed similar faults.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Pedagogically, there must be a similar change towards an outreach and needs-oriented educational delivery system.
20. Funding is being sought to allow the network to expand its outreach activities.
21. It was with some relief that they assented to his desire to take over outreach work in the local community.
22. On one estate basic education and general classes are held in various premises after staff have developed contacts through outreach.
23. Mobile teams were created to back up the village outreach system, providing sterilization and IUDs.
24. The gum project actually was just one aspect of the airline mechanics' outreach program to involve kids in engineering problems.
25. We thought this was a good beginning for some really serious outreach efforts.
26. This explains the fervour with which they perform their outreach work.
27. Imagine our horror, then, when the equity department began a trainee outreach program.
28. As we come towards Christmas, please be in prayer for the outreach potential of our services and activities.
29. Also, they may do more work in the areas of community outreach and preventive care than managers of a group practice.
30. Prewitt said that could be because the agency's aggressive outreach campaign encouraged more illegal immigrants to participate.