Random good picture Not show
1. The old man is a grumpy elder.
2. Some folk think I'm a grumpy old man.
3. Don't be so grumpy and cynical about it.
4. She's very grumpy when her tooth aches.
5. She understands why I get tired and grumpy.
6. Mina's always a bit grumpy first thing in the morning.
7. Come back and see me when you're less grumpy.
8. Southall was grumpy and unsociable, not like him.
9. Hywel is a bit grumpy, and Wyn's so cheerful.
10. Homer, the grumpy dad, works in a nuclear plant and is a sentimental slob.
11. She let out a grumpy sigh and turned herself over to face the wall.
12. I still felt grumpy, but as the preacher got going I also discovered that somehow I wanted him to do well.
13. But I had reverted to my ordinary, grumpy, perennially dissatisfied self.
14. She is an iconoclast who became a grumpy conservative, rejecting the modern industrial world in a grand wholesale manner.
15. So disillusioned and grumpy is he that he writes a local newspaper column on the subject.
16. The grumpy man found fault with everything.
17. The tests show you have an overactive grumpy gene.
18. Maybe I'm just being old and grumpy and pessimistic.
19. Reduces mental deterioration: No grumpy men and old women.
20. Yes, he's a grumpy bastard.
21. China has been a grumpy taker in this process.
22. But I can imagine that a grumpy co-worker would have an outsize impact on my mood.
23. Both men are grumpy(sentencedict.com), but both reckon they will cope.
24. I hadn't had enough sleep and was feeling a bit grumpy.
25. She sits in a soft curve at her easel, gently swabbing away three centuries from a grumpy London sky.
26. Tommy needs a certain amount of sleep or he gets really grumpy.
27. He is as cheerful in his workday as Stadler is grumpy.
28. I would walk into work, looking rumpled and barely awake, grumpy and behind everyone else.
29. "And the kindest animal is you Mother Kangaroo. Even when you were worried about your Joey you were still kind to a grumpy complaining old wombat".
30. Even when you were worried about your Joey you were still kind to a grumpy complaining old wombat .