Random good picture Not show
2. How can you degrade yourself by writing such trash?
3. Don't degrade yourself by answering him.
4. No one but ourselves can degrade us.
5. A dishonest action like that will degrade you.
6. These chemicals quickly degrade into harmless compounds.
7. He won't degrade himself by asking for money.
8. All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind. Aristotle
9. Black plastic starts to degrade upon exposure to sunlight.
10. In such conditions, animal bones of any kind degrade very fast, and no fossilisation occurs.
11. When materials finally degrade, resources are lost for ever, so it is better to reuse them.
12. Hay says that Sarin would normally degrade in an open environment in a matter of hours.
13. In conversation we use the word to mean degrade, injure, or destroy.
14. These terms are obviously meant to degrade Tom and this also shows racial prejudice although not to such a great extent.
15. Grease and oil degrade ordinary anti-fatigue mats and shorten service life.
16. Winters says he never intended to degrade women in his movies.
17. When I asked him if he had ever been to a prostitute he said he wouldn't degrade himself like that.
18. They can all help us in understanding conduct which seems to degrade humanity.
19. But when a Duchess descends to mingle with a person of obscure birth, does she not then degrade herself?
20. Out of some sort of desperation she seemed to want to degrade herself.
21. Don't leave your tent pitched all day for a prolonged period - this will degrade the flysheet.
22. Furthermore, respiratory and bowel motion cause movement artefacts that frequently degrade the image.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. He was far too much of a gentleman to degrade any woman.
24. Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death. Rumi
25. If steel and concrete were incompatible in any of these areas, reinforced concrete would sooner or later degrade.
26. May responded that this exclusion did not constitute discrimination, nor did it degrade the status of women in the Church.
27. Indigenous microorganisms are now used in above-ground batch reactors, but commercial blends are being used to degrade petroleum hydrocarbons.
28. I abandon myself to you ... I even want you to abuse and degrade me.
29. For the former, therefore, to return among the latter was not to degrade, but to promote them.
30. Adam Smith thought that specialization had the potential to degrade workers, too.
More similar words: degradation, grade, a bad egg, trade, parade, integrate, integrated, integration, graduate, gradually, graduation, undergraduate, regressive, middle ground, radar, on the grounds of, fade, shade, trading, radical, paradox, blade, evade, the greenhouse effect, paradigm, facade, leader, decade, invade, reader.