Random good picture Not show
1. I would never wittingly offend him.
2. It was clear that, wittingly or unwittingly, he had offended her.
3. Wittingly or unwittingly, some records have explored segments of Byrd's career, but there are many possibilities for going further.
4. Every haulier, wittingly or otherwise, will become involved to some extent in Customs 88 procedures.
5. He wittingly deleted the references.
6. Jonathan was punished for hurting his younger brother wittingly.
7. Wittingly is the dream of all mothers, but often desires, the higher the expectation, the greater the disappointment.
8. Wittingly or otherwise, western business has become the most powerful advocate for engagement with China.
9. Take time to rebuild your boundaries so that it's harder for people to pull your triggers (wittingly or unwittingly).
10. Everybody, some more wittingly than others, is playing the game of competitive devaluation. Picking the winner could be a route to profits.Sentencedict.com
11. The writers of stories and novelettes in 1999 wittingly or unwittingly make an artistic presentation of this theme.
12. He will declare wittingly how the Spirits fell, if desired, and the reason of his own fall.
13. They can be either wittingly installed by a person, which has an access to your computer, or be a component part of a virus or any other program.
14. Wittingly or unwittingly, that is what political leaders do all the time.
15. These triggers can come wittingly or unwittingly from our adversaries or from our friends and colleagues.
16. Every day, wittingly or unwittingly, we make a myriad of connections with people around the world.
17. Hard tears spur a bleeding heart, wittingly or unwittingly always running in the direction towards death ... to a reserved dreams: This is the pursuit!
18. Love you for the person you have wittingly or unwittingly given him a lot of burdens.
19. When she had an affair with her friend's husband, she wittingly set off a chain of crises.
20. When we choose to apply the word "civilization" to a human society of the past, we are often playing a role, wittingly or no, in a process of cultural negotiation.
21. And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh's head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.
22. It would appear from the above that Tai Situ Rinpoche group had wittingly or unwittingly played into the hands of the Chinese.
23. He finds methods that get close enough to behavior to show how people wittingly or unwittingly build and maintain their social worlds of particular interest.
24. He could well have chosen his town Bethlehem. But cunningly and wittingly he did not want to in order to avoid further division between the tribes.
More similar words: fitting, unrelentingly, seemingly, increasingly, surprisingly, setting, blotting, forgetting, single, single out, parking lot, something like, tinge, voting, rating, testing, hunting, glinting, creating, shooting, exciting, existing, operating, awaiting, lighting, parenting, marketing, reporting, placating, accounting.