Random good picture Not show
1. We were offered 13 weeks' severance pay.
2. Employees will get two weeks of severance pay for every year of service.
3. The management have offered employees one week's severance for each six months they have worked at the company.
4. The hardest thing to cope with was the severance from his family.
5. The minister announced the severance of aid to the country.
6. She received three months of severance pay.
7. It concerns the severance of a beneficial joint tenancy.
8. He used it to get a good severance package.
9. Kramer reportedly got severance worth tens of millions.
10. He gains another month of severance each subsequent year.
11. One of them reportedly calls for two months severance plus a month for every year worked.
12. Voluntary Severance that staff will have individual voluntary Severance options made available to them for a limited period. 5.
13. They took their generous severance packages to incubate an entirely different lifestyle.
14. Mr. Mason, who was Chief Engineer to both the electricity and tramway departments,(sentencedict.com) claimed and received heavy compensation for severance.
15. Of the $ 27 million charge, about $ 15 million relates to severance pay and plant closures.
16. The council also agreed to pay moving expenses and provide six months severance pay should they later fire him.
17. Thirty-two of the top 39 First Interstate executives received two-to three-times their annual pay as severance benefits.
18. The charge will cover various costs from the merger,[Sentencedict.com ] including excess inventory and severance costs.
19. Approximately 1, 700 employees who work at seven Emporiums that are being liquidated are eligible for severance.
20. Laid-off employees, of which there have been 105 since January, each received a severance package and a computer.
21. In my spare hours, I drew up Ned's terms of severance and thought nervously about my own.
22. It is submitted that this is the strict and correct approach to severance.
23. Most of the layoffs hit middle managers, who will get severance packages of one to two years' pay and benefits.
24. Sources said that they have been given six weeks to finish their assignments and another four weeks' severance pay.
25. Truitte remembered the conversation as lasting about seven minutes, a quick, relatively cool severance of an eight-year relationship.
26. Phoenix expects to incur a one-time charge of $ 1 million to cover severance and relocation costs associated with the move.
27. He would not answer questions about the lack of severance pay.
28. The husband's advisers will also have regard to the advantages of severance whilst matrimonial proceedings are pending.
29. Ivy said the school did not buy out the contract but would negotiate some kind of severance package with Mumme.
30. Outplacement services are increasing their role, with three-quarters of firms now incorporating outplacement services in severance packages.
More similar words: several, tolerance, utterance, exuberance, severe, severely, france, entrance, over and over, insurance, endurance, ever since, irreverence, seventy, seventh, ranch, branch, rancor, ever, per annum, veteran, never, fever, every, tolerant, franchise, revert, however, for ever, ever so.