Random good picture Not show
1. I've been going through a bad patch recently.
2. Can't you patch things up?
3. Our dog has a black patch on his back.
4. This patch looks a bit unprofessional.
5. Isn't there any way u can patch things up?
6. Our dog has a bald patch on its leg.
7. Are you going to patch things up?
8. Jackie and Bill are still trying to patch up their marriage.
9. He had a patch on the elbow of his jacket.
10. I rubbed a clear patch on the window with my fingers.
11. We sat in a patch of shade under a tree.
12. I'll keep the trouser patch in place with pins while I sew it on.
13. She sewed a patch onto the knee of the trousers.
14. There was a patch of raw skin on my back where the sun had burnt it.
15. We finally found a patch of grass to sit down on.
16. They managed to patch up a deal.
17. We managed to patch our quarrel.
18. Her latest novel isn't a patch on her others.
19. He reset a patch of land with tomato plants.
20. Policemen know what's going on in their home patch.
21. The horses stood near a patch of scrub.
22. The second film isn't a patch on the first.
23. Give me some cloth to patch your trousers.
24. Her car skidded on a patch of ice.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Their business hit a sticky patch last year.
26. Can you sew a patch on my jeans?
27. A large damp patch had appeared on the ceiling.
28. The small grass patch was fenced in.
29. The collar on my coat has worn thin,so I must patch it.
30. She has gone on holiday with her husband to try to patch up their marriage.
More similar words: watch, catch, catch on, scratch, catches, catch fire, watch out for, catch up with, pat, spate, patrol, patron, patent, patient, pattern, pitch, bitch, Dutch, sympathy, stretch, switch, pitcher, kitchen, occupation, patriarchy, anticipate, switch off, switch on, stretch out, participate.