Random good picture Not show
1. It was a very important phase of history.
2. She's going through a difficult phase.
3. The child is going through a difficult phase.
4. The disease was discovered in an early phase.
5. We should phase in the new working plans.
6. The first phase of renovations should be finished by January.
7. The wedding marked the beginning of a new phase in Emma's life.
8. The next phase of the operation will involve the deployment of more than 35,000 troops from a dozen countries.
9. The project is only in the initial phase as yet, but it's looking quite promising.
10. The phase of writing that is actually most important is revision.
11. The government will phase out an advertising campaign.
12. We're entering a new phase in international relations.
13. The traffic lights were out of phase.
14. The investigation has entered a new phase.
15. The crisis is entering a crucial, critical phase.
16. Society has entered a technological phase of evolution.
17. The second phase of development overlaps the first.
18. The agreement marks a new phase in international relations.
19. It's just a phase he's going through.
20. We have entered upon a new phase in history.
21. The new system is in its shakedown phase.
22. The program to phase down waste in natural sources is progressing successfully in the country.
23. During the first phase of expansion staff will move to the new offices.
24. The carrier wave has got out of phase with the signal wave.
25. The electrical work will be carried out in phase with the other renovations.
26. McCarthy was asked to analyse the data from the first phase of trials of the vaccine.
27. His anxiety about the work was just a passing phase.
28. You might think from the foregoing that the French want to phase accents out. Not at all.
29. He proposed that only those countries which were willing and able should opt in to phase three.
30. He had an encyclopedic command of the field of knowledge, and by a word or a phase, by delicate rapier thrust[sentencedict.com],(sentencedict.com/phase.html) he punctured them.