Random good picture Not show
1. Potato chips are served for the children.
2. The potato is vulnerable to several pests.
3. These potato chips are soft.
4. Visitors were roped in for potato picking and harvesting.
5. The potato weighs two pounds.
6. An average potato has about 90 calories.
7. Just one scoop of mashed potato for me, please.
8. The potato is the most popular vegetable in Britain.
9. You are such a couch potato on weekends.
10. They gave us bags of potato chips .
11. It rained for the potato harvest.
12. These potato chips are stale.
13. Many school boards found segregation a hot potato in the early 1960 s.
14. She took a potato from the fire and sat back on her heels.
15. The potato is a real monster.
16. Chop the potato into bite-sized pieces.
17. The issue has become a political hot potato .
18. Throw the potato peelings on the compost heap.
19. Stick the fork into the potato.
20. The potato rolled under the table.
21. Pierce the skin of the potato with a fork.
22. Would you like another potato?
23. Fry the potato in a little sunflower oil.
24. Put the potato peelings on the compost heap.
25. The fries are made from pellets of pulverised potato.
26. The potato is a tuber plant.
27. The potato was a sixteenth century introduction.
28. The potato is an extremely versatile vegetable.
29. I got her with a potato.
30. The cooking time needed depends on the size of the potato.
More similar words: not at all, totally, on the spot, hypothesis, potentially, atop, at once, tomato, get at, senator, educator, operator, state, all at once, elevator, at one time, predator, statue, estate, status, indicator, regulator, habitat, at a time, statute, dictate, legislator, regulatory, laboratory, in the heat of.