Random good picture Not show
1. We must trace the source of these noxious gases.
2. Noxious gases had built up in the sewer.
3. Many household products give off noxious fumes.
4. We must trace the source of these noxious.
5. Heavy industry pollutes our rivers with noxious chemicals.
6. They died from inhaling noxious fumes.
7. Other noxious substances may be very good drugs too if they are understood and properly used.
8. The atmosphere consisted of nothing but the noxious fumes of burnt bodies: the recyclers couldn't cope.
9. It is a noxious and insidious notion that insults the intellectual abilities of black students.
10. The dumps were generating explosive gases and leaching noxious chemicals that polluted underground water sources.
11. The stench of damp that enveloped her was noxious; she tried to take short breaths.
12. Models of mucosal damage in which a noxious agent such as ethanol is employed are simply not relevant to chronic duodenal ulcer.
13. The discharge of hold-washings and other residues by vessels carrying noxious or corrosive goods must be conducted in compliance with the state provisions for vessel sewage discharge and shall be truthfully recorded in the logbook.
14. There needs to be renewed awareness of the capacity of the synthesizer and sampling to produce filthy(sentencedict.com), noxious tones.
15. He knew he had acquired an object which emitted other noxious gases - Pitfall Number One - but that wasn't all.
16. Products which are capable of sterilising are either so noxious or corrosive in the concentration required that they can not be used.
17. No one could therefore call for the closure of incineration plants at a stroke, because noxious chemicals have to go somewhere.
18. Amuletic wands were carved from its teeth with the object of deterring snakes and other noxious creatures.
19. The normal gastric mucosa can prevent bypass diffusion of potentially noxious substances from the gastric lumen.
20. The gastric mucosa resists the corrosive effects of peptic hydrochloric acid secretion and noxious extrinsic agents.
21. The site would clean toxin-laced dirt by burning it, sending noxious fumes into nearby skies.
22. However, because reinforcement is derived from the termination of noxious events, it is referred to as negative reinforcement.
23. Many edible species of butterfly gain protection by resembling noxious or poisonous species.
24. Glutathione is an important constituent of intracellular protective mechanisms against a number of noxious stimuli including oxidative stress.
25. Increasing tax on petrol would encourage people to drive smaller cars with fewer noxious emissions.
26. Thus the dreadful smogs of pre-1952 have been eliminated and the emission of noxious and offensive gases limited.
27. Nigel leafed through a few large-print Agatha Christies but was put off by the noxious inexplicable stains on the pages.
28. Hospitals, project managers revealed the findings of samples taken since tunnel toll takers began complaining early last month of noxious odors.
29. It follows last April's evacuation of Kirkby swimming pool after scores of schoolchildren were overcome by noxious fumes.
30. The site was contaminated with copper arsenate, a fairly noxious substance, but the fern was apparently thriving.
More similar words: anxious, curious, envious, dubious, obvious, various, previous, officious, imperious, nefarious, glorious, penurious, ambitious, delirious, bumptious, vivacious, obviously, oblivious, religious, supercilious, suspicious, mendacious, mysterious, capricious, obsequious, previously, pugnacious, lugubrious, loquacious, laboriously.