Random good picture Not show
1. The figure is expressed as a percentage.
2. Her dress moulds to her figure.
3. His figure is dwarfed by the huge red McDonald'ssign.
4. She has a neat figure.
5. He removed the figure from the board.
6. He skated a figure of 8 in the rink.
7. A figure loomed up out of the mist.
8. Does the question of cost figure in your plans?
9. Please figure out the total cost.
10. This figure is reached by a fiendishly clever equation.
11. For a slim figure,(sentencedict.com) share your foodwith the hungry.
12. She saw a shadowy figure through the blind.
13. A lone figure was standing at the bus stop.
14. The figure 100 has two zeros in it.
15. She's got a lovely slim figure.
16. They saluted the seated figure of the hero.
17. Everybody of us admired her slender figure.
18. Knowledge of human anatomy is essential to figure drawing.
19. Bill perceived a tiny figure in the distance.
20. I could just discern a figure in the darkness.
21. The fashion model had a very slim figure.
22. The figure was cast in bronze.
23. She's got a beautiful slender figure.
24. Father is trying to figure out his tax.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. He's a familiar figure in the neighbourhood.
26. A figure appeared out of the darkness.
27. Exercise will give you a sharpening figure back.
28. You can figure on him to be on time.
29. By 1998, this figure had risen to 14 million.
30. She's got a curvy figure.
More similar words: figure in, figure out, fighter, dig up, fatigue, intrigued, ambiguous, fight against, sure, ensure, for sure, assure, bureau, injure, texture, venture, feature, lecture, mixture, picture, culture, gesture, capture, by nature, exposure, procedure, make sure, in future, in nature, creature.