Random good picture Not show
1. But Legasov's reassurance at Vienna was not as mendacious as many believed.
2. Cavalier, arrogant, mendacious, and whatever else he was, Mike Straus was also an idealist.
3. If they carry on confounding chronology in this mendacious manner, they are likely to hit 30 as I reach 60.
4. She gave us a mendacious report.
5. The mendacious beggar told a different tale of woe at every house.
6. Some of these statements are misleading and some downright mendacious.
7. This is a lapse on his part, but is hardly comparable with Jaromil's treatment of his mendacious redhead.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Malicious litigation can be divided into six types, abusing of the right to sue, abusing of the defensive right, abusing of judicial proceeding, false lawsuits, mendacious suit and repeated suit.
9. Some reckon its failure to unearth masses of new information is down to a mix of mendacious reticence on the part of key witnesses and the pusillanimity of their inquisitors.
10. However, modern scholars being against metaphysics regard traditional metaphysics as mendacious nonsense.
11. There is no provision about the legal responsibility of celebrity advertising mendacious ads in our country.
12. The tort is the behavior that the CPA provides mendacious audIt'statement.
More similar words: vivacious, pugnacious, loquacious, officious, suspicious, consciousness, subconsciously, recommendation, tremendous, amendment, agenda, various, envious, anxious, obvious, curious, dubious, calendar, previous, defendant, obviously, oblivious, bumptious, ambitious, attendance, mysterious, previously, laboriously, fundamental, rendezvous.