Random good picture Not show
1. jiddu Krishnamurti, lndia-born religious philosop Aman who does not know what passion is will never knowlove because love can come into being only when there is total self aban -donment .
2. Religious fundamentalism was spreading in the region.
3. They thought the religious sect was guilty of brainwashing.
4. His philosophical writings are imbued with religious belief.
5. Her mother is a religious woman.
6. They levied religious taxes on Christian commercial transactions.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. All members of the religious community keep these fasts.
8. People think she's a freak just because she's religious.
9. There are fundamentaldifferences between your religious beliefs and mine.
10. His religious belief was always hedged with doubt.
11. Young people are being brainwashed by this religious group.
12. Religious minorities were allowed a wide measure of toleration.
13. In those days, religious dissent was not tolerated.
14. Existential questions requir-ing religious answers still persist.
15. His poetry conveys a great sense of religious devotion.
16. People in some religious orders remain chaste.
17. Throughout history religious minorities have been persecuted .
18. Jackson spent the day meeting with local religious and civic leaders.
19. The essence of his religious teaching is love for all men.
20. Religious fanatics have formed an unholy alliance with right wing groups.
21. I am not a religious fanatic but I am a Christian.
22. We must not perpetuate the religious divisions of the past.
23. All non-violent religious and political beliefs should be respected equally.
24. The teenager may have been abducted by a religious cult.
25. Religious minorities were persecuted and massacred during the ten-year regime.
26. He endured three years in prison for his religious beliefs.
27. She shouldn't have desecrated the picture of a religious leader.
28. She is deeply religious.
29. In the various regions of India, Hindus worship different gods and observe different religious festivals.
30. For most citizens, liberty means the freedom to practise their religious or political beliefs.
More similar words: eligible, delirious, delight, relief, delightful, relieve, reliable, derelict, envious, dubious, curious, anxious, various, obvious, imperious, officious, previous, preliminary, reliability, obviously, oblivious, vivacious, bumptious, ambitious, mysterious, previously, suspicious, mendacious, pugnacious, capricious.