Random good picture Not show
1. The policeman gestured for us to proceed.
2. We received sanction to proceed with our plans.
3. Please proceed with what you are doing.
4. We must proceed with extreme caution .
5. The government was determined to proceed with the election.
6. We're not sure whether we still want to proceed with the sale.
7. His lawyers have decided not to proceed with the case.
8. Each learner can proceed at his own speed.
9. In any inquiry,be careful to proceed on right principle.
10. Proceed along the Botley Road.
11. Many diseases proceed from negligence of hygiene.
12. Never mind the interruption; proceed with your story.
13. Let's proceed to the next item on the agenda.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. This project cannot be allowed to proceed.
15. Shall we proceed with the planned investment?
16. The judge nodded at the foreman to proceed.
17. Please proceed with your report.
18. They will proceed to build another laboratory building.
19. They fully recognize the need to proceed carefully.
20. There was not enough evidence to proceed against him.
21. Do you really want to proceed against her?
22. I advise you not to proceed against him.
23. They advised him that the tour would proceed.
24. Let us proceed with our lesson.
25. You should proceed with the utmost caution.
26. This can be done if you proceed as follows.
27. It will be necessary to proceed with caution.
28. Passengers for Miami should proceed to gate 25.
29. He left detailed instructions about the best way to proceed.
30. We're looking to you to advise us on how to proceed.