Random good picture Not show
1. A glass-fronted cabinet displayed a collection of china figurines.
2. The Prime Minister presides at meetings of the Cabinet.
3. They expect a Cabinet reshuffle in the summer.
4. They are recomposing the cabinet.
5. Please wedge this cabinet to keep it from tipping.
6. The clock cabinet must be 1000 years old.
7. He reshuffled the cabinet to firm his government.
8. He looked at the display cabinet with its gleaming sets of glasses.
9. The President has accused two cabinet ministers of working secretly to undermine his position/him.
10. The cabinet comes with locks and key and is shaped like a cube.
11. All members of the cabinet are collectively responsible for decisions taken.
12. The minister appealed to the Cabinet not to target her comparatively tiny budget of ￡4 billion.
13. There was a meeting of the full Cabinet this afternoon.
14. The special cabinet committee comprises Mr Brown, Mr Mandelson[http://sentencedict.com], and Mr Straw.
15. The chancellor bluntly warned the Cabinet to axe public spending or face higher taxes.
16. The wartime cabinet first recruited men into the forces from non-essential industries.
17. He locked the confidential documents in his filing cabinet.
18. The cabinet are agreed by the Prime Minister.
19. The Cabinet meet/meets every Thursday.
20. The prime minister reshuffled his Cabinet yesterday.
21. The Cabinet will be discussing certain affairs of state.
22. The china was displayed in a glass cabinet.
23. He needs to persuade the hard-liners in the cabinet.
24. I keep my collection of old china in the cabinet.
25. The PM presided over a meeting of his inner Cabinet.
26. He carefully locked away the records in a filing cabinet.
27. The prime minister told reporters this morning that he plans to reshuffle his entire cabinet.
28. Six new members have been inducted into the Provincial Cabinet.
29. The Minister was alleged to have made disparaging remarks about the rest of the Cabinet.
30. All firearms should be kept securely locked in a cabinet.
More similar words: cabin, combine, combined, cab, cable, bombing, network, planet, genetic, combination, disturbing, magnetic, nonetheless, at one time, Internet, planetarium, a bit of, a bit of a, ability, habitat, a big deal, a big shot, liability, stability, capability, disability, reliability, availability, rehabilitation, accountability.