Random good picture Not show
1. The operation had left her susceptible to infection.
2. She has got an ear infection.
3. Antibiotics is effective to cure throat infection.
4. He's suffering from an acute infection of the lower respiratory tract.
5. Hot applications helped to localize the infection.
6. One dose of penicillin can wipe out the infection.
7. The risk of infection is confined to groups such as medical personnel.
8. Tonsillitis is normally caused by infection with streptococci.
9. If the primary infection is not treated further outbreaks may occur.
10. The immune system is our body's shield against infection.
11. Our doctor diagnosed a throat infection and prescribed antibiotic and junior aspirin.
12. People can fight infection more easily if they have an adequate diet.
13. Bacteria then enters the wound and initiates infection.
14. I'm taking antibiotics for a throat infection.
15. The likelihood of infection is minimal.
16. The infection is highly contagious,[sentencedict.com] so don't let anyone else use your towel.
17. The urethra was the primary site of infection.
18. Antibodies are the body's defences against infection.
19. This acute infection of the brain is almost invariably fatal.
20. It may supervene with infection.
21. The doctor probed the wound for signs of infection.
22. The immune system is the body's defence against infection.
23. Dressings are changed four hourly to help prevent infection.
24. Unfortunately these drugs are quite toxic and hinder the body's ability to fight off infection.
25. The drug must be taken from the onset of the infection.
26. There are many creams available from the chemist which should clear the infection.
27. Is that well the source of all the cases of infection?
28. The doctor says she's making a good recovery from the infection and she should be out and about in a few days' time.
29. Vaccination is essential to protect people exposed to hepatitis B infection.
30. Pneumonia tends to be caused by streptococcal or viral infection.
More similar words: section, election, selection, objection, protection, connection, projection, reflection, inspection, collection, introspection, in all directions, environmental protection, effectively, effectiveness, inflation, information, action, fiction, auction, reaction, sanction, reduction, fraction, function, functional, attraction, prediction, take action, conviction.