Random good picture Not show
1. The operation had left her susceptible to infection.
2. She has got an ear infection.
3. It's a highly contagious infection.
4. Antibiotics is effective to cure throat infection.
5. Hot applications helped to localize the infection.
6. White blood cells fight infection.
7. One dose of penicillin can wipe out the infection.
8. Tonsillitis is normally caused by infection with streptococci.
9. The immune system is our body's shield against infection.
10. Bacteria then enters the wound and initiates infection.
11. I'm taking antibiotics for a throat infection.
12. The likelihood of infection is minimal.
13. He's suffering from an acute infection of the lower respiratory tract.
14. The risk of infection is confined to groups such as medical personnel.
15. If the primary infection is not treated further outbreaks may occur.
16. Our doctor diagnosed a throat infection and prescribed antibiotic and junior aspirin.
17. People can fight infection more easily if they have an adequate diet.
18. The infection is highly contagious,[sentencedict.com] so don't let anyone else use your towel.
19. The urethra was the primary site of infection.
20. Antibodies are the body's defences against infection.
21. It may supervene with infection.
22. The doctor probed the wound for signs of infection.
23. The immune system is the body's defence against infection.
24. Dressings are changed four hourly to help prevent infection.
25. We are trying to trace the source of infection.
26. We must minimize the risk of infection.
27. A healthy diet should help your body resist infection.
28. Unfortunately these drugs are quite toxic and hinder the body's ability to fight off infection.
29. The drug must be taken from the onset of the infection.
30. There are many creams available from the chemist which should clear the infection.
More similar words: section, election, selection, objection, protection, connection, projection, reflection, inspection, collection, introspection, in all directions, environmental protection, effectively, effectiveness, inflation, information, action, fiction, auction, reaction, sanction, reduction, fraction, function, functional, attraction, prediction, take action, conviction.