Random good picture Not show
(1) The corporal clicked his heels.
(2) As punishment,the corporal was demoted to private.
(3) A private is subordinate to a corporal.
(4) He was demoted to the rank of corporal.
(5) Corporal Gierson was killed in combat.
(6) 'Report to me tomorrow, corporal!' 'Yes[Sentencedict], sir!'
(7) It is unlawful for a teacher to inflict corporal punishment on pupils.
(8) The corporal shouted an order at the men.
(9) He was demoted from sergeant to corporal.
(10) Lance Corporal Williams officiously ordered them out.
(11) He never rose above the rank of corporal.
(12) What is your stance on corporal punishment?
(13) Corporal punishment was abolished in Britain in 1986.
(14) The corporal and his family lived in married quarters.
(15) Corporal punishment was banned by statute in 1987.
(16) His corporal had been machine-gunned in an ambush.
(17) He was advanced to the rank of corporal.
(18) Nowadays,(Sentencedict.com) corporal punishment is banned in many schools.
(19) Fellow soldiers from Corporal Smith's regiment formed a guard of honour at his wedding.
(20) As they left, the Corporal gave them a respectful salute.
(21) Corporal punishment was banned in Sweden in 1979.
(22) In 1987, California prohibited corporal punishment in schools.
(23) The corporal called out our registration number.
(24) The Corporal looked at me in amazement.
(25) Corporal Staples once worked as a receptionist.
(26) A young corporal entered from the outer office.
(27) So I became the sole target of corporal punishment.
(28) Corporal Pocock opened the passenger door, leaned across and shot Fleischmann through the head.
(29) Corporal Spencer will be held in jail until his court-martial in 90 days.
(30) He would never forget that time when a corporal had been machine-gunned in an ambush on a country road near Palermo.
More similar words: corporate, incorporate, corporation, temporal, corpse, airport, oral, habeas corpus, decorate, temporary, demoralize, behavioral, pastoralism, contemporary, electoral college, on purpose, solar power, anthropomorphic, cor, rally, orator, orange, for ages, morass, cord, core, corn, rural, port, pork.