Synonym: breastpin, broach, clasp. Similar words: brook, brown, room, roof, broad, brother, troop, droop. Meaning: [brəʊtʃ] n. a decorative pin worn by women. v. fasten with or as if with a brooch.
Random good picture Not show
1. A silver brooch was pinned to her lapel.
2. The brooch has little intrinsic value.
3. She wore a small silver brooch.
4. The clasp of my brooch is broken.
5. Her brooch caught the rays of the setting sun.
6. a jewelled brooch with a pattern resembling the sun.
7. The brooch is a family heirloom which came down to her from her great - grandmother .
8. That little girl is wearing a cameo brooch.
9. The brooch dates back to the fourth century BC.
10. She pinned a large amethyst brooch to her lapel.
11. She was wearing a small silver brooch.
12. He decided not to mention the brooch.
13. Christine fastened the brooch to her dress.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Similar patterns are discernible with other brooch types, although there has been less detailed research.
15. After some reflection she removed the brooch, but retained the small, black stud ear-rings.
16. Item 9: is a rare brooch, I have never seen so complete a version until now.
17. There was, however, the matter of the gold brooch dotted with gemstones.
18. A charming brooch depicting a bird on an olive branch was made to his design by Carlo Giuliano, for example.
19. Ever since Christmas, the thought of the amethyst brooch seemed to hover in his thoughts.
20. The gold brooch shown here dates from the 1860s and is encrusted with diamonds and garnets.
21. She wore a tweed coat with a Cairngorm brooch in the lapel and a furry green felt hat.
22. Horse Jumping Rhinestone Jewelry Pin Brooch NEW!
23. She treasured brooch because it was an heirloom.
24. The brooch could be pinned a little bit higher.
25. Everybody tried to take something - a scrap of clothing, a lock of hair, a false eyelash, a brooch.
26. Nora's present from John was a lovely, dainty little diamond brooch.
27. The jewellery pictured includes a silver pocket watch, a pearl brooch, a silver pendant and several tie or stick pins.
28. Graham was splendidly attired in full Highland dress, complete with plaid and cairngorm brooch.
29. Mrs or Mme Wyatt wore patent-leather shoes and a smart brownish suit with a gold brooch.
30. Blue suited her and she'd worn her pearl and diamond brooch because he wanted everyone to see it.