Similar words: politician, theoretician, optic nerve, optimistic, magician, musician, patrician, physician. Meaning: [ɑp'tɪʃn /ɒp'-] n. a worker who makes glasses for remedying defects of vision.
Random good picture Not show
1. A dispensing optician supplies glasses, but doesn't test your eyes.
2. The optician said I needed new glasses.
3. The optician has advised that I wear contact lenses.
4. The optician will mark your voucher with a letter-code.
5. Dentist and optician fees will also rise.
6. Gordon Beamish was a real live optician.
7. A police chief inspector, an optician and the general manager of Lerwick Harbour Trust were among those who saw it.
8. In fairness to the optician, he would think that when you didn't complain again, the problem was solved.
9. An ophthalmic optician or optometrist tests for and prescribes glasses and can diagnose eye conditions, but doesn't treat eye diseases.
10. A Do you know a good optician?
11. The optician asked him to point to a test card.
12. I want to go to the optician to buy glasses.
13. The optician moved the chart closer: " Now can you read it? "
14. But on his advice I went off to the optician and ended up wearing glasses.
15. Eyes Vision changes at around forty, so a visit to an ophthalmic optician is important.
16. If the physical lighting is acceptable, and the eye-strain persists, consult your medical practitioner or an ophthalmic optician.
17. They were still uncomfortable, so I went back into the optician.
18. She does not want to be taken to an optician with the probable result of having to wear glasses.
19. This ability is lost with increasing age . The optician must adjust this dioptrically reading glasses.
20. Hoping to get free contact lenses, Freddy goes to the optician.
21. He finally realized that he was shortsighted and went to the optician.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
22. If you are diagnosed as long-sighted , it is likely that your optician will prescribe glasses or contact lenses to correct your vision.
23. She thinks Tom is myopic and should see a good optician.
More similar words: politician, theoretician, optic nerve, optimistic, magician, musician, patrician, physician, technician, pediatrician, skepticism, option, optimum, adoption, official, confucian, judicial, officially, insouciant, unofficial, judiciary, superficial, insouciance, artificial, beneficial, septic, confucianism, beneficiary, cryptic, ecliptic.