Random good picture Not show
1. Should the teacher present grammatical rules to students?
2. A grammatical choice is drawn from a closed set of options.
3. These sentences all have the same grammatical pattern.
4. His composition is excellent except for some grammatical mistakes.
5. Teachers are quick to pounce on students' grammatical errors.
6. Grammatical information helps learners to decode sentences.
7. The writer has used several complex grammatical constructions.
8. Grammatical information helps learners to encode sentences.
9. The imperative mood is a kind of grammatical phenomenon.
10. He can barely form a grammatical sentence.
11. There is an exception to this grammatical rule.
12. This sentence is perfectly grammatical.
13. That is not a grammatical sentence.
14. Don't think you can learn grammatical rules like you learn multiplication tables.
15. Certain grammatical rules must be followed when describing a conversation in reported speech.
16. Many examples and extra grammatical information are among the special features of this dictionary.
17. Final chapter revises grammatical points important in letter writing.
18. That sentence is not grammatical.
19. The first control is exercised by grammatical rules.
20. Each word is tagged with its grammatical category.
21. Capitalization occurs only where normal according to grammatical rules.
22. A definitive set of grammatical tags does not exist.
23. The grammatical system of each language will itself encourage the use of certain devices in preference to others.
24. More general dictionaries tend to define grammatical information less formally than these learners dictionaries.
25. The grammatical and morphological information in learner's dictionaries also tend to be very explicit.
26. Many native speakers of a language show indifference to/towards grammatical points.
27. At the bottom of each page is a panel with grammatical information.
28. The words are then assigned a rating based on the probability of the grammatical transitions that their tags participate in.
29. Both of these dictionaries use structured grammar codes to indicate grammatical patterns in which the words may participate.
30. How long does it take to refer to a grammatical rule?
More similar words: grammatically, dramatically, grammar, automatically, inflammation, dramatic, melodramatic, statically, fanatical, erratically, sabbatical, fanatically, statistical, teammate, programme, inflammatory, programming, mathematics, summation, gratification, dramatize, critical, vertical, identical, practical, sceptical, political, theoretical, elliptical, politically.