Similar words: synapse, sack, nickname, snap, kidnap, sacred, perhaps, elapse. Meaning: ['næpsæk] n. a bag carried by a strap on your back or shoulder.
Random good picture Not show
1. He cinched the belt of his knapsack around his shoulders.
2. Will my sweater go in your knapsack?
3. He had a knapsack over his shoulder.
4. With knapsack in hand, a brisk pace is assumed.
5. In the airport she practiced with her knapsack, trying to slide it on and off.
6. His knapsack and sketch pad and sleeping bag lay on the floor, candy wrappers scattered around them.
7. Mom shook off my help and tried the knapsack once again.
8. He arrives for class with a tiny knapsack packed with his crayons, lunch box and a diaper.
9. His knapsack was so big that it proved a useful weapon in knocking encroaching sunbathers off his collection of sun loungers.
10. Do you think she got everything into her knapsack?
11. Knapsack problem is a typical NP complete problem.
12. Dear God, this parachute is a knapsack!
13. Trial designed recursive algorithm for solving knapsack problem.
14. This is about 01 knapsack problem dynamic programming algorithm.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Bink set off on foot, wearing a stuffed knapsack and bearing a good hunting knife and a home-cut staff.
16. Then I and son take knapsack to traveling bag to go.
17. Applied to knapsack & sports bags , insulation bags and cooling container.
18. The man took his stick and his knapsack and departed.
19. I like carrying the knapsack extremely to travel by myself.
20. I arrive a little before dinner, with my knapsack, in order to give Serge a lesson.
21. Knapsack public-key cryptosystem is characterized by fast encryption and decryption.
22. She put on her coat and hauled the new bag up on to her back like a knapsack.
23. I lifted him on to the top of my knapsack, where he clutched my head, nodding and falling asleep.
24. He enclosed a stamped addressed envelope the size of a small knapsack.
25. He finished, washed the bowl, put his books in his knapsack and went outside to unlock his bike.
26. After a while, to Robbie's relief, Fen threw off his knapsack, suggesting they stop and eat their sandwiches.
27. The solution process is described with the solution of 0/1 knapsack problem.
28. In this paper, we present an exact algorithm for solving nonseparable convex knapsack problems with linear constraints and bounded integer variables.
29. A new approximation algorithm is presented for the classical 0 - 1 knapsack problem in this paper.
30. A rotation transformation method is to be used in changing an ordinary linear programming (LP)problem into an equivalent easily-solved continuous knapsack one after a finite iteration.