Random good picture Not show
1. He cinched the belt of his knapsack around his shoulders.
2. Will my sweater go in your knapsack?
3. In the airport she practiced with her knapsack, trying to slide it on and off.
4. His knapsack and sketch pad and sleeping bag lay on the floor, candy wrappers scattered around them.
5. Mom shook off my help and tried the knapsack once again.
6. He arrives for class with a tiny knapsack packed with his crayons, lunch box and a diaper.
7. He had a knapsack over his shoulder.
8. His knapsack was so big that it proved a useful weapon in knocking encroaching sunbathers off his collection of sun loungers.
9. With knapsack in hand, a brisk pace is assumed.
10. Do you think she got everything into her knapsack?
11. Knapsack problem is a typical NP complete problem.
12. Bink set off on foot, wearing a stuffed knapsack and bearing a good hunting knife and a home-cut staff.
13. Then I and son take knapsack to traveling bag to go.
14. Applied to knapsack & sports bags , insulation bags and cooling container.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The man took his stick and his knapsack and departed.
16. I like carrying the knapsack extremely to travel by myself.
17. I arrive a little before dinner, with my knapsack, in order to give Serge a lesson.
18. Knapsack public-key cryptosystem is characterized by fast encryption and decryption.
19. The utility model relates to a knapsack blow-suck cotton picker, which is composed of a blower, an engine, a cotton box, a machine frame and a soft tube with a nozzle.
20. She put on her coat and hauled the new bag up on to her back like a knapsack.
21. I lifted him on to the top of my knapsack, where he clutched my head, nodding and falling asleep.
22. He enclosed a stamped addressed envelope the size of a small knapsack.
23. He finished, washed the bowl, put his books in his knapsack and went outside to unlock his bike.
24. After a while, to Robbie's relief, Fen threw off his knapsack, suggesting they stop and eat their sandwiches.
25. The solution process is described with the solution of 0/1 knapsack problem.
26. In this paper, we present an exact algorithm for solving nonseparable convex knapsack problems with linear constraints and bounded integer variables.
27. A new approximation algorithm is presented for the classical 0 - 1 knapsack problem in this paper.
28. A rotation transformation method is to be used in changing an ordinary linear programming (LP)problem into an equivalent easily-solved continuous knapsack one after a finite iteration.
29. Therefore, the hybrid intelligence algorithm is effective to solve 0 - 1 knapsack problems.
30. Using the theorem of linear Diophantine equations and the Chinese remainder theorem, we have constructed a class of trap-door knapsack public-key cryptosystems, which have a better security.