Random good picture Not show
1. She's very proud of her ancient royal lineage.
2. They can trace their lineage directly back to the 18th century.
3. She has never traced back her lineage, but believes her grandparents were from Aberdeenshire.
4. There is no lineage of sailors in my ancestry.
5. Advertising lineage at the Journal has declined 16 percent.
6. Coming at the end of that big brass lineage, H-4 is as surprising as a rabbit pulled out of a hat.
7. Two cell lineage markers have been applied recently to the pre-implantation mouse embryo.
8. The connection between language and lineage can, however, be prised apart in order to combat crude nationalism.
9. But lineage pure and simple was not the only consideration.
10. Despite his lineage and academic qualifications, Denholm was modest and retiring to a fault.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. A woman is born into one lineage but is transferred to her husband's lineage as soon as she is married.
12. Jean de la Moussaye can trace his lineage back to Louis XIV.
13. The sanctity of traditional ownership and lineage are hoisted like clannish flags.
14. The key was lineage; members of the Anglo-Saxon ascendancy stuck together.
15. And how far back can the Neanderthal lineage be traced?
16. Feeding sewage to animals actually has an ancient lineage, and is in principle very natural.
17. Head for head, such a lineage would leave twice as many offspring.
18. Tracing his political lineage to the New Deal and Great Society, he stood for higher spending on domestic programmes.
19. Most gastric lymphomas are large cell lymphomas of B cell lineage.
20. These cell types can derive from several cells well separated in the lineage.
21. Breeders of asexual plants must wait for the inventions to accumulate slowly within the same lineage.
22. Even so, it is a very impressive example of the role of cytoplasmic factors and cell lineage.
23. The house of Albret had emerged from obscure origins to become the most important single lineage in the duchy.
24. Further studies indicate that these cells are derived of a novel cell lineage.
25. This was largely because of the influence of Salha Mahmud, from Salah's own lineage.
26. In this respect at least, the procedures reflected those of a lineage or tribal meeting of elders and shaikhs.
27. They could never be of lower caste than herself and the principle of lineage exogamy applied.
28. This made a great impact on the ten-year-old youth of noble lineage.
29. He thought that here and there in the slaves he could detect traces of an old lineage.
30. Historically, this was driven by a complex web of lineage lines in which one set of loyalties was hedged against another.
More similar words: eager, meager, at the age of, line, line up, incline, in line, online, feline, outline, airline, decline, on the line, gasoline, deadline, headline, guideline, in line with, discipline, the front line, league, near, neat, colleague, sneak, near to, nearby, one another, on earth, nearly.