Random good picture Not show
1. A pro - democracy uprising was brutally suppressed.
2. The Hungarian uprising in 1956 was suppressed by the Soviet Union.
3. The uprising was put down with the utmost ferocity.
4. The uprising was ruthlessly suppressed.
5. The uprising was put down with utmost ferocity.
6. He was killed in the Warsaw uprising.
7. The uprising was put down with ruthless efficiency.
8. The uprising was brutally put down.
9. The uprising was put down by the police and the army.
10. The army acted swiftly to suppress the uprising.
11. Force is conveniently used to suppress political uprising.
12. The President took immediate steps to quell the uprising.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Marcos was overthrown in 1986 after a popular uprising.
14. The uprising was quickly put down.
15. They were a direct result of the Uprising.
16. The group, which began its uprising in February 1996, has links with other revolutionary groups.
17. To my father, this uprising of the country was the very elixir of life.
18. The new leader put down the uprising by dispatching government troops to the area.
19. Following a determined resistance in the east, there was eventually a popular uprising in the capital.
20. Riot police fought with militants demonstrating in support of the uprising.
21. The late President Ferdinand Marcos was overthrown by a popular uprising in 1986.
22. The military operation was the first step in a plan to crush the uprising.
23. He was injured in the bloody suppression of the uprising.
24. Isolated attacks in the north-east of the country have now turned into a full-scale uprising.
25. Thousands of troops were needed to put down the uprising.
26. The reactionary regime was thrown down by an armed uprising.
27. Protests and commemorations took place in several cities on the anniversary of the uprising.
28. Mr Frank has seen the economy of his town slashed by the uprising.
29. He believes he has something to contribute to a discussion concerning the uprising.
30. So appalling were conditions that rumors spread of a possible uprising against the regime.
More similar words: surprising, surprisingly, promising, advertising, crisis, derisive, comprise, prisoner, disinfectant, reprisal, surprised, enterprise, financial crisis, free enterprise, single, singer, missing, housing, single out, supposing, outgassing, increasing, offspring, spring up, processing, increasingly, uproot, Supreme, supreme court, sin.