Random good picture Not show
(1) The Confucian gentleman does not rage against his fate.
(2) In the Confucian spirit, he was the respected elder.
(3) He was a Confucian and believed in the worship of spirits and the sanctity of the ancestral land.
(4) Modeled along Confucian lines, it consisted of six ministries that shaped policy, each paralleled by a department to implement decisions.
(5) Materialism has until recently been virtually unknown in Confucian societies.
(6) A scholar in the great Confucian tradition, Le Thanh Tong devoted much of his energy to the advancement of learning.
(7) He is a famous Confucian scholar.
(8) Confucian and chivalrous cultures are typical of Chinese culture.
(9) The saying is actually taken from the Confucian Analects.
(10) Righteousness is one of cardinal virtues of Confucian ethics.
(11) Some Confucian viewpoints are still of realistic value today.
(12) Ancient doctrines are often associated with the Confucian School.
(13) What is the nature of Confucian religiousness?
(14) The Confucian middle way was not their way.
(15) Treat students with the golden mean of the Confucian school (sentencedict.com/confucian.html), enthusiasm and patience.
(16) The key term in the Confucian philosophy of ancient China is "li": the etiquettes.
(17) China's dynastic rulers, thanks to their Confucian belief, treated all religions evenhandedly and pursued a relaxed religious policy.
(18) However, generally speaking, Confucian Norm is ignored personal interests, inhibit the free development of individual will.
(19) He looks up to Confucian poetry traditional theory as the only criterion.
(20) As military officials were to acculturate Confucian principles and practices after 951, the government's orientation shifted from the military to the civilian side.
(21) A hundred years after Confucius died, Mencius taught and expanded Confucian doctrine.
(22) People walked and talked leisurely as if they were still living in a Confucian village.
(23) A gentle, almost effeminate scholar, Minh Mang reinforced the Confucian administration he had inherited from his father.
(24) For example, he introduced governmental policies that undercut traditional Confucian values.
(25) Merchants were relegated to the bottom of the edifice in line with a long-standing Confucian contempt for money-making and commercial activities.
(26) Benevolence, moral righteousness and propriety were three important components of Confucian ethics.
(27) " Inhumanity " and "sycophancy" are criticized, thus deepening the meaning of faithfulness, justice and humanity in the thought of Confucian discourses.
(28) Insofar as Chinese and Western cultures are concerned, it is necessary that we do not "essentialize" either Western or Confucian philosophy of history.
(29) The management idea Rites is a explanation of humanist social management idea of Confucian.
(30) Yet how can you reconcile this " refinement " with the defence of " Confucian Morals "?
More similar words: confuse, confused, crucial, excruciating, musician, physician, politician, technician, conform, confine, confirm, confess, confide, confront, conflict, confirmed, confident, conference, confiscate, confession, confidence, confounded, conflict with, confederation, confrontation, social contract, fuck, fucking, paucity, infuse.