Random good picture Not show
1. He was reading a math textbook in the dormitory.
2. Tim's good at math and science.
3. No one can parallel him in Math.
4. American children did less well in math than their peers in Japan.
5. A basic grounding in math is essential for the economics course.
6. The four operations are the basis of math.
7. My math class is worth three credits.
8. My favourite subject is math.
9. The math teacher always calls on the boys.
10. I am especially by math problems.
11. She just squeaked through her math test.
12. She's learning calculus in math class.
13. We're in the same class for math.
14. The boy shows remarkable ability at math.
15. I was always bottom of the class in math.
16. The hard math problem tripped up most of the students.
17. His mannerisms are more those of a preoccupied math professor.
18. The exercises let students discover math concepts on their own.
19. Is your math correct?
20. The report stressed that student math skills need to improve.
21. Tina got a 95% on the math test.
22. She can read but she can not do math.
23. Dan had some success in completing math computation exercises.
24. There are real math problems everywhere.
25. Imagine a seventh-grade student finally completing a math assignment.
26. Last year,(sentencedict.com) Josh joined her fourth grade math class.
27. Women are closing the math gap.
28. The object of the game is to improve children's math skills.
29. Thirty dollars an hour is the going rate for a math tutor.
30. If nothing else, the report points out the need for better math education.
More similar words: mathematics, father, gather, at hand, feather, death, leather, baths, at heart, athlete, at home, or rather, mate, beneath, athletic, gathering, format, Catholic, sympathy, a thought, rather than, bathroom, grandfather, tomato, matter, inmate, breathing, climate, out of breath, formation.