Random good picture Not show
1) Confucianism was above all, in fact, the expression of a particular caste, the educated class known as mandarins.
2) The development of Confucianism was closely linked with the teaching of the educated classes.
3) Confucianism in its totality is enlightening and uplifting.
4) His thought rooted in Confucianism and Daoism.
5) What Should Modernization of Confucianism Absorb from Bahaism?
6) Postmodernism expressed an intimate attitude towards Confucianism.
7) He held the Confucianism and was not lindted by sectarian bias.
8) Confucianism is the main religion of the Chinese, named after Kung the Master.
9) Confucianism is investigated from the visual angle of political culture and a three-level structure of Confucianist value system is presented.
10) Confucianism was one of the most mainstreamed thoughts,[http://sentencedict.com/confucianism.html] and its systematic views on value played an important role in regulating the social orders at that time.
11) Forth, Confucianism is the best culture material to cultivate and carry forward ch. people's spirit in contemporary.
12) Unlike Confucianism that searches for an ideal past, Judeo-Christian tradition believes in the fulfillment of history, which was translated into the idea of progress in the modern age.
13) Uniting Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism as one, Huang Belief has enduring vitality and rich historical connotation.
14) Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism complement one another, amalgamate with one another, and all together, create the perfect integrity of traditional Chinese aesthetics.
15) As a source book of Confucianism, the values in the Zhouyi are also the characteristics of virtuous aspirations.
16) The discussion about the question whether Confucianism is a kind of religion and Confucian religiousness, is one of most important events in the Confucian history of 20th century.
17) The Confucianism thought is the foundation of the excellent Chinese traditional culture.
18) Frequently, both sides in the Rites Controversy looked unfavorably on certain elements of modern Confucianism.
19) Religion: Officially atheist; most important elements of religion are Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism.
20) In his comparative study of religions, Legge exhibits his inextirpable exclusivism in his belief in Christianity; however, in his evaluation of Confucianism, he took a change from derision to respect.
21) Confucianism of the Ch'ing dynasty expressed fairly strong sense of criticism and academic independence, constituting the fourth theoretical form of Confucianism.
22) The doctrine "Confucius never talked about odd, puissance, turmoil and deity" reflects an important part of Confucianism.
23) The Four Books and Five Classics are the authoritative books of Confucianism in China written before 300 BC.
24) He modeled himself on Mencius while he was criticizing heterodoxy and keeping Confucianism traditions.
25) To counter the malpractice of Neo-Confucianism, Cu Yan-wu pointed out two measures to remedy Confucianism: one is radical, and the other is pursuing the Tao through capacity.
26) Neo - Daoism must develop harmoniously with modern Neo - Confucianism and modern Daoism.
27) The noumenon of cosmic inventory is also the noumenon of poem, so the greatness of Chinese poetics based on Confucianism and Taoism depends on natural conscience. Mr.
28) The researches on A Dream of Red Mansions in Qing Dynasty had two topics:the literary tradition of "commandment and persuasion"that was prevalent from Yuan Dynasty and the personalism of Confucianism.
29) Feudality was the fundamental framework of the political relationships in the Zhou Dynasty, and also the important resource for Confucianism in following tradition and creating new thoughts.
30) The animadversion broke the long estrangement history among Mohammedanism, Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism, which made a short period of controversy in the Islam ideological history.
More similar words: confucian, totalitarianism, confuse, confused, organism, mechanism, crucial, excruciating, vanish, Spanish, musician, communism, physician, politician, technician, antagonism, neoplatonism, conform, confirm, confide, confess, confine, conflict, confront, confirmed, confident, confiscate, confidence, confession, confounded.