Random good picture Not show
1. Credit controls are anathema to the government.
2. They launched a fresh anathema against him.
3. His political views were anathema to me.
4. Her views are anathema to me.
5. Racial prejudice is anathema to me.
6. For older employees, the new system is an anathema.
7. Those terrible ideas are anathema to me.
8. The prospect of indefinite leave was anathema.
9. Violence was anathema to them.
10. They were anathema to all of us.
11. The ugly grinding sound was anathema to him.
12. One proposal by itself was anathema; the two together were poison.
13. However, such regulatory mechanisms have always been anathema to the newspaper industry.
14. The word profit is anathema to traditional governments, of course.
15. Cutting back on any government service is still anathema to liberals.
16. In any case, the mere word was anathema to her, she thought fiercely.
17. Specialists and careful empathic care are anathema to the bottom line, the chief concern of the managed-care companies.
18. That would have been anathema to Taylor and earned his contempt.
19. Self-sufficiency is anathema to capitalism and, despite the already mentioned exhortations, is not what is required.
20. Her views are ( an ) anathema to me.
21. Alcohol is ( an ) anathema to me.
22. To put under a ban or an anathema; excommunicate.
23. He is an anathema to me.
24. The very idea of working from home should have been anathema to me.
25. For a long time dispersal of any book from a public library was considered anathema.
26. Smothering the world with efficient carbon sink plantings, such as eucalyptus and genetically modified poplar, is an anathema.sentencedict.com/anathema.html
27. The notion that an enzyme might exist in a number of forms decided purely on probability is anathema to many scientists.
28. The proposition that men and women have evolved different minds is anathema to every social scientist and politically correct individual.
29. Child was of course accepting a degree of relativism which was usually an anathema to philosophers.
30. To serious money and serious business, however, all this was anathema.
More similar words: mathematics, the mass of, in the main, explanation, banana, demand, them, remain, remark, female, theme, demand of, remaining, scheme, remarkable, manage, chemical, all the more, chemistry, analyze, manacle, anarchy, Canadian, can afford, manager, analyst, managed, euphemism, themselves, analyses.