Random good picture Not show
1. Outsiders will continue to suffer the most blatant discrimination.
2. She was shocked by his blatant sexism.
3. The whole episode was a blatant attempt to gain publicity.
4. I was shocked by the blatant racism of his remarks.
5. His treatment of his secretary was a blatant example of managerial arrogance.
6. The boundary changes were denounced as blatant gerrymandering.
7. Everyone is tired of their blatant effronteries.
8. It was a blatant lie.
9. He accused the diary's publishers of blatant opportunism.
10. How could she swallow such a blatant lie?
11. Our teacher is guilty of blatant favouritism.
12. He was sent off for a blatant foul on Giggs.
13. The papers were full of the most blatant propagandist nonsense.
14. The takeover of the embassy constitutes a flagrant/blatant violation of international law.
15. The drug dealing was once so blatant.
16. My father was just a blatant sycophant.
17. The pharmaceutical industry is perhaps the most blatant.
18. But there is also something dangerously blatant about it.
19. He had no need to be so blatant.
20. She spoke coyly[sentencedict.com], but her actions were more blatant.
21. Gibbs calls it a blatant violation of the federal Fair Housing Act, which forbids using federal money for gentrification.
22. I was shocked to find that such blatant disparity in benefits still existed.
23. The Advertising Standards Authority accused estate agents of using blatant untruths.
24. The delegation submitted a memorandum to the Commons on the blatant violations of basic human rights.
25. At times the arrogance of those in power is quite blatant.
26. Until 1986 most companies would not even allow women to take the examinations,(http://sentencedict.com/blatant.html) but such blatant discrimination is now disappearing.
27. Now the single girl has even managed to score a hot date-through blatant flirting.
28. It was they who would make full propagandist use of Suez as a blatant example of Western imperialism.
29. Talk of ignorance in the face of the most blatant hint.
30. The judiciary only resort to disciplinary action in the most blatant cases, where the alternative would make us look even worse.
More similar words: at any cost, at any time, at any rate, blackcurrant, distant, instant, militant, hesitant, constant, reluctant, important, instantly, assistant, exorbitant, substantial, consultant, substantially, importantly, disinfectant, blast, blase, blade, blank, blame, black, data, at all, black out, blanket, fatal.