Random good picture Not show
1. It may be safer not to advertise your presence.
2. Orders have been falling off lately;we must advertise more.
3. They no longer advertise alcohol or cigarettes at sporting events.
4. It is unwise of them to advertise their willingness to make concessions at the negotiations.
5. The players can advertise baked beans, but not rugby boots.
6. Many companies will only advertise in the Sunday paper.
7. There are plans to advertise the job more widely.
8. They advertise clothes 'for the fuller figure'.
9. She coughed to advertise her presence.
10. Are lawyers allowed to advertise?
11. I must advertise for a new secretary.
12. She likes to advertise herself.
13. The restaurant does not advertise, but relies on word of mouth for custom.
14. The Government will allow them to advertise on radio and television.
15. They had to conduct market research, then advertise the product.
16. It's simply unethical to promote and advertise such a dangerous product.
17. We should advertise for someone to look after our children.
18. There is no need to advertise the fact that you are a single woman.sentencedict .com
19. If I were you, I wouldn't advertise the fact that you don't have a work permit.
20. Don't advertise the fact that you're looking for another job.
21. Religious groups are currently not allowed to advertise on television.
22. The decision to advertise has been vindicated by the fact that sales have grown.
23. Huge poster hoardings advertise television sets and refrigerators.
24. The cafes advertise their specials on sidewalk menu boards.
25. It must advertise those units at a price.
26. Most reputable suppliers advertise in Birds magazine.
27. Secondly, solicitors are now permitted to advertise their services.
28. It pays to advertise.
29. Colleges and universities have found that it pays to advertise .
30. When he decided to expand his department, he was given immediate authority to advertise for and take on an assistant.
More similar words: advertisement, advertising, advert, expertise, inadvertent, inadvertently, adverse, adversity, adversary, vertical, adventure, advise, adviser, advised, artist, chastise, artistic, hypnotised, antiseptic, inertia, chastisement, exertion, fertilize, assertive, at other times, revert, covert, subvert, certification, poverty.