Random good picture Not show
3. Mature flour has a longer shelf life.
4. Humans take longer to mature than most other animals.
5. Jane is very mature for her age.http://sentencedict.com
6. Laura is very mature for her age .
7. Boys mature more slowly than girls,both physically and psychologically.
8. Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
9. With a pleasant mature attitude.
10. May our friendship grow more mature as time passes.
11. Hundreds of mature trees were uprooted in the storm.
12. This is a dress shop for mature women.
13. You are a mature man now; you are no longer a boy.
14. The interview showed her as a self-assured and mature student.
15. He studied metallurgy as a mature student(sentencedict.com), having spent ten years working in a foundry.
16. He's not mature enough to be given too much responsibility.
17. The people I met were intelligent, mature, personable.
18. Mature apple trees are typically 20 feet tall.
19. Take cuttings from mature plants in the spring.
20. She's very mature for her age.
21. He wanted to introduce mature people with leadership qualities.
22. The cheese is smoked and then left to mature.
23. It's a team packed with experienced and mature professionals.
24. Girls become sexually mature earlier than boys.
25. Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement, a fact that can all be fashionable.
26. Why to ask so much when you are in love If you ask too much, maybe you no longer love. The mature never ask the past, the wise never ask the present and the open-minded never ask the future.
27. The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.
28. There has been an increase in the number of mature entrants to higher education.
29. Dad loved to play the mandolin for his family he knew we enjoyed singing, and hearing him play. He was like that. If he could give pleasure to others, he would, especially his family. He was always there, sacrificing his time and efforts to see that his family had enough in their life. I had to mature into a man and have children of my own before I realized how much he had sacrificed.
30. Immature love says: I love you because I need you. Mature love says: I need you because I love you.
More similar words: feature, by nature, creature, in nature, signature, temperature, legislature, naturally, naturalist, lecture, mixture, rupture, gesture, texture, capture, venture, aperture, culture, picture, in future, fracture, naturalization, structure, departure, adventure, furniture, sculpture, for the future, conjecture, in the future.