Random good picture Not show
1. The manuscripts have never been systematically catalogued.
2. This government has systematically run down public services since it took office.
3. If you arrange your picture too systematically the results can look very mannered and artificial.
4. She began applying systematically to colleges.
5. The search was carried out systematically.
6. The army has systematically violated human rights.
7. The information was systematically recorded and analysed.
8. The rainforest is being systematically destroyed.
9. I wish they'd organize themselves more systematically.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. He systematically abused his body with heroin and cocaine.
11. One day a week her mother systematically cleaned and aired each room.
12. The Government were accused of having systematically distorted the protesters'case.
13. Be slimmer and trimmer! Lose ugly pounds systematically!
14. One can not criticize the urge to systematize systematically.
15. Ranchers systematically exterminated prairie dogs on their land.
16. This dual process of introduction is systematically countered by a dual process of elimination.
17. Only once the real meaning has been systematically emptied out of commodities does advertising then refill this void with its own symbols.
18. Philosophy Philosophy deals systematically with questions that every reflective person asks from time to time.
19. It was found that tests had been systematically misread since 1987.
20. The language is taught systematically, thoroughly, and clearly, with rapid progression throughout the course.
21. It is invariably better to provide material diagrammatically, systematically or at least in well-structured short paragraphs rather than in flowing prose.
22. As soon as you have established these[sentencedict.com], systematically evaluate any management fashion being paraded around.
23. Surveys of All Employees DuPont has systematically assessed the needs of its work force for more than ten years.
24. In order that training should be effective it must be planned systematically.
25. On 26 October 1856 Alexander gave written instructions to Nazimov to collect the ideas of the north-western gentry more systematically.
26. Relatives of the Guildford 4 and Birmingham 6 described the brutal and systematically degrading treatment the prisoners receive in jail.
27. The ways for women to escape or understand their circumstances are systematically disparaged.
28. While they adhere to some uniform practices, these are not systematically informed and shaped by pertinent experience and knowledge gained elsewhere.
29. During this period, scientists from many countries will be systematically surveying ocean temperatures, salinities and currents.
30. In either application, the device is intended to provide a means of systematically ordering the subdivisions of a given number.
More similar words: dramatically, automatically, grammatically, system, statically, fanatically, erratically, ecosystem, grammatical, solar system, immune system, unitary system, mathematics, mystical, hysterical, schematic, practically, politically, aesthetically, fanatical, euphemistically, sabbatical, enthusiastically, statistical, cremation, comically, logically, typically, basically, ironically.